The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

1st and goal. 4th quarter. He has the ball on MY 1 yard line. 6 seconds left. He runs it... and fumbles it sdklfdljkfgsjdhgjkhdf I recover. GAME OVER SON
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

1st and goal. 4th quarter. He has the ball on MY 1 yard line. 6 seconds left. He runs it... and fumbles it sdklfdljkfgsjdhgjkhdf I recover. GAME OVER SON
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

8-3 right now....

I'll play someone later if y'all interested.

GT: JPZxPERO

8-3 right now....

I'll play someone later if y'all interested.

GT: JPZxPERO

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I'm very disappointed in this game.  Why is this game geared so much toward offense. I miss out on numerous sacks because the QB's "have such quick releases"
mad.gif
.  DeMarcus Ware comes around the corner like a bat outta hell but Brady gets rid of the ball every @#*!*** time.  I hate this game and how casual and easy the scoring is, there is no strategy or thinking to it.  Find a play and abuse the other team with it.  It's just sad what Madden has become, the %$%+ i've experienced playing this game is just unreal. 
Yea man Brady releases the ball quick as hell.  Did he mainly play in shotgun formation the entire game?  
yup, the line was blocking Ware and Ratliff like they were third graders.  Welker was killing us even when he was doubled. Why is it that the computer stuffs the run so well but my team just gets ran over
I thought it was just me that noticed this as well
tired.gif
  One part I don't get it is why is everyone complaining about the kicking.  It's pretty simple to me in comparison to last year.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I'm very disappointed in this game.  Why is this game geared so much toward offense. I miss out on numerous sacks because the QB's "have such quick releases"
mad.gif
.  DeMarcus Ware comes around the corner like a bat outta hell but Brady gets rid of the ball every @#*!*** time.  I hate this game and how casual and easy the scoring is, there is no strategy or thinking to it.  Find a play and abuse the other team with it.  It's just sad what Madden has become, the %$%+ i've experienced playing this game is just unreal. 
Yea man Brady releases the ball quick as hell.  Did he mainly play in shotgun formation the entire game?  
yup, the line was blocking Ware and Ratliff like they were third graders.  Welker was killing us even when he was doubled. Why is it that the computer stuffs the run so well but my team just gets ran over
I thought it was just me that noticed this as well
tired.gif
  One part I don't get it is why is everyone complaining about the kicking.  It's pretty simple to me in comparison to last year.

Played some clown who was just doing rocket catches all game and nano blitzing. Anyways besides that game, I'm straight killin dudes with the Ravens. Their defense is amazing.

Played some clown who was just doing rocket catches all game and nano blitzing. Anyways besides that game, I'm straight killin dudes with the Ravens. Their defense is amazing.

this game is pissing me off...

i cant pass anymore...i cant run anymore...i get sacked like crazy...floaters get tipped by LB bombs are way over thrown....i gotta lab quick...playing with the steelers..FTL

this game is pissing me off...

i cant pass anymore...i cant run anymore...i get sacked like crazy...floaters get tipped by LB bombs are way over thrown....i gotta lab quick...playing with the steelers..FTL

I swear the linebackers BAT DOWN ANYTHIN thrown near them..even if it's a lob pass..actin like MJ in this game..it's still a fun game to play tho..

Current Record: 18-11
pimp.gif

I swear the linebackers BAT DOWN ANYTHIN thrown near them..even if it's a lob pass..actin like MJ in this game..it's still a fun game to play tho..

Current Record: 18-11
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom