The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Originally Posted by agold1002

love the game haha
laugh.gif

6 game win streak...18-7 now

last game he couldnt stop reggie so i kept going to him...9 catches, 249 yards, 8 tds in the air...23 yards rushing and 3...yes 3 kick return tds but 2 were called back on +!@*%$%* holding calls as reggie was walking in to the endzone..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@@#
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

I've never scored more than 55 in a game, htf you guys scoring over 8 Tds with one dude?

This must be your first time ever playing Madden? I average 55 points a game.
Im assuming you were the Vikings? It doesnt take any skill to break 4 tackles a play with AP. Just run it, when in doubt screen pass, its unstoppable. Its ******ed.

I've never scored more than 55 in a game, htf you guys scoring over 8 Tds with one dude?

This must be your first time ever playing Madden? I average 55 points a game.
Im assuming you were the Vikings? It doesnt take any skill to break 4 tackles a play with AP. Just run it, when in doubt screen pass, its unstoppable. Its ******ed.

The guy i played the other day would just throw deep outs to Andre Johnson and scored like 3 TDs with it before i locked it up.

In my 62-56 W the other day I had 8 passing TDs but they were to like 4-5 different receivers/backs.

The guy i played the other day would just throw deep outs to Andre Johnson and scored like 3 TDs with it before i locked it up.

In my 62-56 W the other day I had 8 passing TDs but they were to like 4-5 different receivers/backs.

laugh.gif
It is the first madden game I've ever purchased actually... but with 7 min Quarters, jeez... thats a crapload of scoring/awful defense. But yeah, AP is unstoppable, as is CJ.

laugh.gif
It is the first madden game I've ever purchased actually... but with 7 min Quarters, jeez... thats a crapload of scoring/awful defense. But yeah, AP is unstoppable, as is CJ.

Ran for 224 yards with Shonn Greene and had 2TDs earlier..won 45-32 against this dude..then used the Colts and Dallas Clark had over 277 yards on 10 catches with 2TDs..Peyton is a monster in this game..

The dudes on the PS3 leaderboard are outta control..they just stay usin the Saints and boost their total wins..i guarantee they are garbage..

Ran for 224 yards with Shonn Greene and had 2TDs earlier..won 45-32 against this dude..then used the Colts and Dallas Clark had over 277 yards on 10 catches with 2TDs..Peyton is a monster in this game..

The dudes on the PS3 leaderboard are outta control..they just stay usin the Saints and boost their total wins..i guarantee they are garbage..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I just looked at the stat leaders on offense.  The person at number one averages 144 points a game

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I just looked at the stat leaders on offense.  The person at number one averages 144 points a game

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Yeah Madden 11 is definitely geared toward the casual gamer with these ridiculous stats and high scores.

Hopefully when the patch comes out mid/late September this lopsideness on offense will be addressed, but I doubt it.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Yeah Madden 11 is definitely geared toward the casual gamer with these ridiculous stats and high scores.

Hopefully when the patch comes out mid/late September this lopsideness on offense will be addressed, but I doubt it.

is the intro the same for every game? "I saw these QB's and the look in their eyes...etc.." I've played 20 games and it's the same thing every time? lame

is the intro the same for every game? "I saw these QB's and the look in their eyes...etc.." I've played 20 games and it's the same thing every time? lame

Madden 11sucks! I only play because its the only nfl game, but its really bad this year I only play with the 49ers and lions. If I am the niners i can stop some people, if im the lions can't stop anyone but i average 55 points a game with them. Madden is wayyyyyy to cheesseeeyyy this year and i dont cheese i swear its a miracle if i get any1 for a 3 and out/or 4 and out. They have to change the wrs beating all the corners, how did i throw 8 tds with matt stafford againts the jets? and this dude was top 100 rank dude was NOT A BUM, I swear nba2k11 better not be like madden all hype and nothing but AFL MATCHES to show for it. One more thing I love Cal but damn Jahvid Best is the 4th best running back in MADDEN 11 behind A.P. C.J. and wait for it......... Jamal Charles! Speed>>>>> Ratings not even close! O yea by the way if anyone uses the ravens put Terrance Cody in NOBODY can block him  

Madden 11sucks! I only play because its the only nfl game, but its really bad this year I only play with the 49ers and lions. If I am the niners i can stop some people, if im the lions can't stop anyone but i average 55 points a game with them. Madden is wayyyyyy to cheesseeeyyy this year and i dont cheese i swear its a miracle if i get any1 for a 3 and out/or 4 and out. They have to change the wrs beating all the corners, how did i throw 8 tds with matt stafford againts the jets? and this dude was top 100 rank dude was NOT A BUM, I swear nba2k11 better not be like madden all hype and nothing but AFL MATCHES to show for it. One more thing I love Cal but damn Jahvid Best is the 4th best running back in MADDEN 11 behind A.P. C.J. and wait for it......... Jamal Charles! Speed>>>>> Ratings not even close! O yea by the way if anyone uses the ravens put Terrance Cody in NOBODY can block him  

Back
Top Bottom