The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bigj505  did you buy VC when you did the PS4 run through also?  I just passed the all star break, and my guy's at 75 overall.   Debating whether to just buy the 80k to make things easier...

Man i havent got a ps4 yet, really wish i could get this code on a ps3.
They probably didnt allow it on PS3's and xbox's because they can be easily hacked and all the codes would have been done in a day.  

man you guys have me feeling like a slacker, im 33 games in on my second try.. been avg 7-10 game s a night .. going to have to step it up, because I dont thinkt hey codes will be around after this weekend. 

@bigj505
 did you buy VC when you did the PS4 run through also?  I just passed the all star break, and my guy's at 75 overall.   Debating whether to just buy the 80k to make things easier...

yup. I used the free $10 voucher I got with the ps4 probably after a few games. then I paid another $10 after the regular season when my player was a 88 and I needed 2 more point to get to the elite level.

I heard some people say they cant use them in their career for some reason. I just make sure I purchase them from the Upgrade Player screen. Just try to do an upgrade that requires more points than what you have available. Just to be on the safe side.

I spent the $10 that came with my system, $10 that was already in my wallet and another 80k and just maxed him out right away. I think that is a mistake now that I think about it, because he got so much more PT from the start instead of going through games quicker since I could have rode the bench longer.

My guy is well rounded (85 overall). HOW DO YOU GET THE GUY TO DUNK? I swear I have a max vertical and a 70 or 80 in dunking and im 6' 4" and all I do is shoot layups.
you have to set dunk packages, there are none selected by default (at least for me anyway, i was a SG with capped 70 vertical and mid-80s dunk and i was in the same boat as you). took me a while to figure that out haha

Last edited:
My guy is well rounded (85 overall). HOW DO YOU GET THE GUY TO DUNK? I swear I have a max vertical and a 70 or 80 in dunking and im 6' 4" and all I do is shoot layups.
you have to set dunk packages, there are none selected by default (at least for me anyway, i was a SG with capped 70 vertical and mid-80s dunk and i was in the same boat as you). took me a while to figure that out haha

wow...thanks... where are such packages located? sorry im at work and cant think of a logical place it would be.

I must admit, I felt real dumb when bron was like hey, imma show you some of my dunks. practice them. im like maaaaan I don't dunk but got a mean finger roll.

wow...thanks... where are such packages located? sorry im at work and cant think of a logical place it would be.

I must admit, I felt real dumb when bron was like hey, imma show you some of my dunks. practice them. im like maaaaan I don't dunk but got a mean finger roll.
lmao im at work too so idk what the menu is called exactly but when you go to the upgrade stats screen in between matches, press the triggers to scroll through the menus and it's one of them. you'll see it, like mid-way down the screen it says dunk packages

thank you sir. my dunk game gonna b on point.
I almost maxed out my 1st careers dunking but never dunked. felt like I purchased a lemon :lol:

edit: I think its when you edit MyPlayer and under the Signature option. never saw that before so im pretty eager to get that going. im sure I miss out on a lot of points by not jamming on guys in the way :lol:

Last edited:
^Yeah that dunk package thing got me too for a while til I looked it up. Had wide open fastbreaks where my dude just kept doing finger rolls with an 80 dunk rating :smh:
Was over 10
Damn im only 5 games after signing with nike. Need to grind this out.
I think it varies. I got mine about 5 games after I signed, but just keep it up and you'll get it soon enough.

Last edited:
has anybody tried buying vc to get to 89 and once you get the nike deal go to 90 so you dont have to play 5+ more games ?

has anybody tried buying vc to get to 89 and once you get the nike deal go to 90 so you dont have to play 5+ more games ?

nope but I certainly will try. I know I got my sig shoe immediately after buying the vc to get to a 90. remember when I was a 88 and u guys said get to 90? I purchased the vc then fouled out the next game. got a shoe deal right then and there.

Anyone have any luck simming?  Just became a starter right before the playoffs.  You can sim from playoffs on.  Getting pretty frustrated with no deal yet so wondering if I can just lengthen the quarters and sim for now.

There was a code for 5000 VC points that expired yesterday. Oops that doesnt help now does it :rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone have any luck simming?  Just became a starter right before the playoffs.  You can sim from playoffs on.  Getting pretty frustrated with no deal yet so wondering if I can just lengthen the quarters and sim for now.

have you gotten to the sprite decision yet? I think I saw you say something about the agent choice which means you still had a ways to go.

simming could be bad some times. if it makes you do bad then it will take you longer to become a starter

have you gotten to the sprite decision yet? I think I saw you say something about the agent choice which means you still had a ways to go.
No,  I don't even know what the sprite decision is.  I spoke with the evil agent in the limo but I didn't have any options other than hearing his pitch.

No idea why it is taking so long.  I played pretty well up to this point.  I did foul out a few games but only after scoring 20-30 points.

Made all of the "right decisions" (yes man, etc..).  I requested a trade in hopes of starting at one point.  Pretty frustrating.

No,  I don't even know what the sprite decision is.  I spoke with the evil agent in the limo but I didn't have any options other than hearing his pitch.

No idea why it is taking so long.  I played pretty well up to this point.  I did foul out a few games but only after scoring 20-30 points.

Made all of the "right decisions" (yes man, etc..).  I requested a trade in hopes of starting at one point.  Pretty frustrating.
my friend put himself in the same hole as you. im playing for him now and just got him to be a starter after 100+ games lol. He asked for a trade because he didnt start after 10 games 
mean.gif

he got traded to the nets and that roster is almost impossible to become a starter. out of nowhere i get the gm telling me im falling off and i better pick it up. literally right after that i get a cut scene for the coaches office and he tells me im a starter now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
quick question, so im at the point in career now where im starting to talk back and forth between meetings with my friend and the adidas guy, but havent been able to decline him yet. he just gave me a gold watch and then shortly after i talked to my friend in my crib. about how much longer until i can decline him and get the nike deal? im at the week before the rookie showcase

you get the nike deal around game 60 and the shoe deal around 70. You still have a ways to go

Last edited:
Man, I couldn't remember my 2k password for online, so I had to reset it. Now when I go to the account page, I cannot change my password to something that I know. Whenever I set it and hit submit, the page just sits there and does nothing.

Edit: The power of NT. After trying at least 10 times, across 3 different browsers (IE, Chrome, & FF), the password update finally took after I posted this on here. Thank you NT :lol:

Last edited:
With out going vc buy crazy ..,on pro mode how many games does it take to get to 90vc?

With out going vc buy crazy ..,on pro mode how many games does it take to get to 90vc?

I used the $10 voucher with the PS4 (2x 15k VC points) and then got the free 5k code posted the other day. Other than that, I have only used the VC that I earn. My guy is rated 82 and I have 4 signature skills and 1 of them is level 2. I am just getting to the Christmas games on Pro level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom