The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone confirm/clearly clarify how to purchase the VC correctly?  By this I mean, BigJ mentioned that some people were saying that they 'purchased' them, and then were NOT able to use them in MyCareer mode.....

Much appreciated.

^Just purchase them in the menu you have access to in between games in MyPlayer. It's part of the same menu with Upgrade Player, Stats, Settings, etc. You'll see Purchase VC.

^Just purchase them in the menu you have access to in between games in MyPlayer. It's part of the same menu with Upgrade Player, Stats, Settings, etc. You'll see Purchase VC.
Right, but then after doing that, I'm hearing some people saying they are not showing up in the MyCareer mode, but rather only available for purchasing useless things (clothes, shoes, ect)

Hmm...I didn't have any issues with purchasing VC when I did it, wondering if that's because of a glitch? It was pretty straightforward when I did the purchase. The game would just take you to a PSN screen, and you'd confirm your payment info. Don't know what it'd be like for XBox though.

I do know there was a couple times when I tried to upgrade something, and the game froze on the "Uploading to 2k Sports Server" part. I restarted and thought I lost the VC cuz it wasn't in my account anymore, but I double checked after restarting and the upgrade I bought did end up processing correctly. I think I was buying a signature skill or something when that happened.

All, if your download the nba2k app for your phone, you can get a daily free 1000+ vc when you pick a random envelope. Also, you pick real nba game winners and get vc free based on correct picks.

Both times I just bought the packs in the upgrade player screen while in MyCareer.

Buy the pack you want, it switches to the PS Store, and when finished it says go back to game, and click that and you are right back in the MyCareer menu where you were. That is it.

How long after the sprite/sprint deal is the nike deal, i cant remember from my first go around 

Can someone confirm/clearly clarify how to purchase the VC correctly?  By this I mean, BigJ mentioned that some people were saying that they 'purchased' them, and then were NOT able to use them in MyCareer mode.....

Much appreciated.

I broke it down on how I purchase them. seems to work just fine that way.

Yeah, they could give me a clear plastic bag like samples.

They are still limited; and you still have to put in hours to get 1 pair. 

His tweet implies that its 'no big deal'.

I love the marketing on this. GENIUS.

It probably came out from Wieden and Kennedy.

I broke it down on how I purchase them. seems to work just fine that way.
Right, and I did that...but it won't let me use them in MyCareer 
embarassed.gif

Anyone see this or know if there is any truth to it? Would be pretty disappointing honestly.
just like all the codes were given out after 3 days, or all the size 12, 12.5, 13, 15.5 are all sold out, and those pair of IDs with the filter were really the 2k14 shoes.  people just love to give out bad information so malicious.. cant they just be happy for the people that got codes?

and I wouldnt be suprised if they came in special edition 2k14 boxes.. (hopeful)

Last edited:
I don't think any non-insider knows what they look like yet. The pic that was floated around as the 2K14 pair was literally cropped from a NikeID ad. There's been a lot of misinformation about these floating around...

Last edited:
should have my 2nd code by end of tonight. Ive been slacking alot and taking my sweet ol time. 

I really really doubt Nike would make people actually purchase a product upfront, without seeing what it looks like, and then drop some half-assed piece of crap on you guys. They won't be NIKEiD's, especially in a NIKEiD box :lol: People would be outraged. They got you to make a blind purchase, so they know they have to come correct.

no that sucks... did u go on the 2k forum and see whats good? they probably can diagnose the issue better than we can. something is definitely wrong.
after looking through the 2k forum, the glitches are more than abundant on the next-gen versions.  lol.  just gonna grind it out i guess. (used the 10$ code that came with the system, so no 'big' loss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom