The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost to the All-Star break and some how didn't get picked for the game or the Rookie Sophomore game even though I'm averaging 20-5-5.  Had the agent offer to represent me but turned that ish down.  Ready to be done with this game already haha

Props to the ones going for their second and third code. I started a new one last night, got halfway finished with the rookie showcase and then thought about alllllllllll the hours it takes, then said screw it and went to bed. I'm good with my one pair.

Are you guys ordering with different creditcard & different shipping address or it dont matter?

what if nike isnt keeping track of how many codes are redeemed and there is a bunch of cancelled orders?  just hard to believe there hasnt been 2014 people redeem the code. 

^^^ that worries me too.. very hard for me to believe not 1 size is even sold out. 2 thousand pair should not have lasted this long

gave Jackson Ellis 47 6 and 3 in the rookie showcase... lol somehow he still went higher than me

^^^ that worries me too.. very hard for me to believe not 1 size is even sold out. 2 thousand pair should not have lasted this long
I think they are making them made to the order.. just surprised they haven't sold out yet.. 

what if nike isnt keeping track of how many codes are redeemed and there is a bunch of cancelled orders?  just hard to believe there hasnt been 2014 people redeem the code. 
highly doubt it. you'd be surprised at how many people dont have 2k14 for the new consoles let alone have the console.

i will be very surprised if the codes arent gone by the end of the week, considering info dropped on November 30th.

I think they are making them made to the order.. just surprised they haven't sold out yet.. 
I think we might be close.

But I mean...it's only for the US, people who actually have an xbox one or PS4, 2K fans, and then the big one....people who actually give a **** about the shoes. And I think this is where a lot of the weeding out is. I can imagine over 2,014 people have gotten a code...but you gotta be willing to actually go on nike and spend the cash. I think we are assuming most people are like us in that regard. And what makes me cry...think of how many codes are just sitting in email trash folders right now. 

Last edited:
Wait, whats this all about, I keep hearing about this and but have no knowledge of it, can someone fill me in?

Bad luck for me. Got drafted by Atlanta. Dudes can't shoot for nothing. No assists

GUYS THE SHOES ARE MADE TO ORDER. THEY CANT SELL OUT OF SIZES FOR EXAMPLE IF 2014 PEOPLE CHOOSE SIZE 10 2014 SIZE 10'S WILL BE MADE. HOPE THIS HELPS.

Also how to change your email address? I didn't have to create a 2k account with the xbox for some reason. Actually can't remember doing it on ps either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom