THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Easy pass on those EMs. Nothing has caught my eye since the BL to be honest. I don't even want my MC id anymore. Rather sell and buy other stuff. Starting to gain more interest in training sneakers. Just got the fsu tr1 and they are great.

Saw the Reds in person, to think for months they were on my radar as must haves, but disappointing when I saw them in person....huge letdown.

Congrats to those able to cop and happy with their pairs. May pick up some of the other EMS instead but I'll wait till they hit discounts!

Saw the Reds in person, to think for months they were on my radar as must haves, but disappointing when I saw them in person....huge letdown.

Congrats to those able to cop and happy with their pairs. May pick up some of the other EMS instead but I'll wait till they hit discounts!
I don't think any pair of elites high or low will hit discount because of the demand. But yeah I felt the same way about the reds that just released, I loved how the black mixed into the red flyknit looked, but in person the black doesn't pop as much as you'd think (compared to the close up shoe previews). That and the laces having to be swapped, I think I'd probably just wait for a different elite high or low to come out.

Are the dusty cactus' playing off the 96 all star game theme that the boardwalk 29th are supposedly based on?

And if so, why all the emphasis on that all star game? Is it because the Columbia's are coming out too? I need answers Nike

Last edited:
Dusty Cactus is a nice color but the shoe is a let down.

Gonna track down some Moonwalkers and call it on the 9s.

Are the dusty cactus' playing off the 96 all star game theme that the boardwalk 29th are supposedly based on?

And if so, why all the emphasis on that all star game? Is it because the Columbia's are coming out too? I need answers Nike
Doesn't matter what the reason really is bruh. Nike can come up with just about any reason just to cash in on their sig lines.

Can anyone explain the "boardwalk 29th" part to me?

SMH kickzstore. 

got my EXT order in today from them..... and i received the jordan 3 sport blue 
mean.gif

wrong receipt and everything, these 3s were supposed to go to some guy named adam in canada who paid 285 shipped! they are an 11.5, so i hope Adam in canada is happy with his size 13 snakeskins! 
laugh.gif

welp, time to return, and picked up the EXT from the academy so hopefully no more mistakes...

I don't think any pair of elites high or low will hit discount because of the demand. But yeah I felt the same way about the reds that just released, I loved how the black mixed into the red flyknit looked, but in person the black doesn't pop as much as you'd think (compared to the close up shoe previews). That and the laces having to be swapped, I think I'd probably just wait for a different elite high or low to come out.
oh my fault, didn't clarify....I know the elites, and elite highs have little chance to hit the racks. I meant the EMs........I like a lot of them but not at the $160-180 price tag they are going for

you have to wonder if they will even release anymore.... what more can they do outside of nike Id....
A lot. lol

the iD options are nothing compared to what they can do with flyknit mixing colors, and using the high with different designs. Endless possibilities.

Also the colored flyknit on the iD's looks terribly disappointing compared to the vibrant colors they could have used.

This is an unrelated question, but I had some shoes, and the insole started to bleed into the white upper before I ever wore them, and after two wears it just got worse and started ruining the shoes it's easy to tell that the shoes have been only worn once or twice.   I returned them with a full explanation, and they arrived today to be examined do you think they'll give me a refund? 

Back
Top Bottom