THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Appreciate the suggestions fellas. Gotta at least keep em nice. I gotta get a pair that I can ball in without thinkin about messing them up. Im gonna probably go with shoe mgk and tryin the pillow case idea.

@al3x89
 do you know if that will work with other colors than white?
I seen that guy selling some beethovens for 195. I do not trust that at all

Smart Move with shoe mgk. Just dont press so hard on the EM at first unless the dirt doesnt come off. You should be good. Going to be one of the best purchases you make to keep your kicks clean.

Smart Move with shoe mgk. Just dont press so hard on the EM at first unless the dirt doesnt come off. You should be good. Going to be one of the best purchases you make to keep your kicks clean.
Appreciate the help my man. Like I said, I was just getting a broader survey. Repped.

There's a difference.

Bright Mango's represent the equal of Fireworks.

Those represent the equal of Blue Blitz.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to find the MJs weeks later in a random Footlocker, however.....I was wondering if the FK lows that have released so far sold on sites like citygear, ruvilla, etc?

Does anyone think the Red FK lows will be a 1st day sellout?

Fake Tupac?!?!?

140259290574.gif

It's a hologram

Any tips on keeping the BAEs clean/protecting them? Been keeping them in the box because I don't want to see marks on them. Some sort of spray. I'm new to the flyknit game.

Appreciate the suggestions fellas. Gotta at least keep em nice. I gotta get a pair that I can ball in without thinkin about messing them up. Im gonna probably go with shoe mgk and tryin the pillow case idea.

@al3x89
 do you know if that will work with other colors than white?
I seen that guy selling some beethovens for 195. I do not trust that at all

In the pic you can tell the boxes have Employee Store stickers. That's how he can sell them so cheap.

In the pic you can tell the boxes have Employee Store stickers. That's how he can sell them so cheap.
I gotcha. I didn't notice that before. Im still kind of a paranoid person when it comes to my money lol. If I knew for sure he was legit i would look to do some business but until then its a pass for me.

MP and Prelude worth more than $440+Bred XI's.

You figure $400 each. $800.  You can sell the Bred XI's for what $300? Your offer is worth $740.

What 380 at the very least?  You can't find DS Prelude 8s any cheaper than that. Take the average of a $50 price difference between both offers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom