THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Had these in hand yesterday at local outlet. Makes me mad that I passed on em
no way i woulda passed..woulda doubled up..especially at an outlet
eek.gif

You can ID a pair almost identical to the China's minus the tongue and some small details.  I did when the EM's were first available for ID, pix of the China's hadn't surfaced yet.  I went with a clear sole and tye die upper.
more pics of your ids?

Had these in hand yesterday at local outlet. Makes me mad that I passed on em
Did the manager at the outlet cave in on their new "policy"?
It's not a new policy.

Managers are allowed to sell recent releases... I've heard of people buying buying the Jordan 6 Brazil Pack back in July at the outlets.

What a selfish, mean employee , i bet she's going to buy it and making up excuses so nobody else can have it. i'm also betting she'll resell it.
I'm aware it's not policy, hence it's in double quotes.

In the outlet thread @skep  said the manager blocked him from purchasing. In this thread he's mad that he passed. I'm curious to see what he did to bypass the manager and her "policy". Might be worth knowing down the road when I encounter BS at an outlet.
I would have dialed Nike corporate in front of her face and see the validity to her so called policy.  I've done quite a few times to managers and they changed their tune real quick.

I'm taking a trip in Italy right now and am in Rome. Was looking for a pair of either FK lows however neither of the two Nike Stores or FootLockers had them. Thought they would be an easy cop in Italy, guess not.

I'm taking a trip in Italy right now and am in Rome. Was looking for a pair of either FK lows however neither of the two Nike Stores or FootLockers had them. Thought they would be an easy cop in Italy, guess not.
ball out and buy HTM's off someone over there

Very few stores in Rome get QS and limited releases afaik, you could try with Footlocker/HOH inside Termini Station or Space23 in Corso Vittorio Emanuele 156/158; they might be sold out tho. If you are going to Milan you probably have more chances, Footlocker and Nike Lab usualy get more stuff up there.

Dear Richard                                 8/24/14
Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.  If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-991-6815
1-800-991-6815.
Sincerely, Footlocker   Customer

2WKS FTL got me feeling like 

It was actually a good thing that I didn't cop those EXTs, at least not this weekend. Used the money to pick up a second dehumidifier for the basement. It was so nice, had a good area carpet then BAM...water heater went and flooded the basement. Hasn't been the same since. OT, my apologies.

In case anyone is wondering how Beethovens look like besides a still pic, I took a short clip of it while shooting around. I have the 45" black laces with it. Not sure how to post IG links here and my profile is private but I used hashtags #beethoven #lafitness if you want to see it.

now sneakers with a tux/suit? nah, thats trash IMO

+1 definitely

just not my style...

but funny how that was one of the inspirations behind the XI...a sneaker you can wear with a tux/suit

OAN slept on beets. hopefully i can get a pair at a decent price soon

Last edited:
Welp, the lack of Kobe fans at my Footlocker are at it again.

Hyper grapes still available, a size 8, 9, 9.5, 10 if I recall correctly

Also, FSR of EXTS still, the gum sole and the leather put me off...

someone will wear these Kobe 9 exts with slacks or a suit, if people have done it with jordans and the corks they will do it with these

kobe's done it with his non exts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom