THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Honestly, if it wasn't for T11Time
I would've have stepped foot in this Kobe 9 thread for a while
Or been saying this

I know someone else that saw em and said same thing about the boxing shoe look. Maybe it says H. N. I. C.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Wish I coulda saw the pic
frown.gif
laugh.gif

It's not a sample or wear test pic. Looks like a pic that would be featured on ndc.

It could change tho, I guess. Hell, the pic might not even really be the 9? I'm sure you have all the info and have seen, tried on, maybe even had a hand in designing it.
53867-Walter-white-breaking-bad-your-gBJQ.gif
This guy...should change your name to ducktales.

Doesn't under armour make some type of football cleat that looks like a boxing shoe?? I wonder if the kobe 9 will look a little like that.

My biggest issue with this whole high FK sock design is... is it meant for support & what type of support?

seems like this model is going to be for strictly on court, not off.

Last edited:
I have and really didn't care for the snugness around my ankle...tube sock kobe tho, my leg hairs will be mad.

Can't stand that feeling, just like when you wear a fitted for a long period of time and your scalp is tender from the hair laying the wrong way.

no shows or quarters only on my feet...not sure bout this tube sock 9

I like the support of the fk frees... I think the Kobes will feel great, but some might not like em. I think nike knows this, that's why the fk pairs (from what has been said) will be limited.

Last edited:
Idk everyone has their preferences. But the FK Kobe should have more internal structural support than the FK runners.

There's going to be a lot more demand for range of motion rather than just the forward direction with runners

regardless, I've been excited and i'm anticipating to see some type of image released this upcoming week.

Nike can't be quiet till the 23rd, it would be really smart of them to intro a new sig since the other 2 have their own backlash

Last edited:
Flyknit is woven to specific areas and patterns for support. I'm pretty sure the weave pattern will differ for basketball versions.

Also from the pic, it looks as if there's a bootie underneath the flyknit.

As far as price... On the pic, it says $180. That kinda throws me off because of the price for the fk version has been confirmed at $220. I guess we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom