THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Someone needs to render/photoshop all these descriptions about the IXs and see how close it is to the real IX when pics come out. :lol:

I think it's just people trying to build up hype.

The Kobe line sells EXTREMELY well, no reason for them to limit their production. Absolutely 0
Agree except if there is an HTM Flyknit version - usually those are smaller amounts produced and if you can't get for retail expect to pay double, if not triple on resell.

Flyknits aint selling at 160$

And you think flyknit kobes gonna sell at 220$? Without being limited?

To clear up things on the last page, the pic can not be leak.. Well should not. People can get in big trouble. Especially with rumors of the shoe not releasing this year.

Just trust what me, Shaun, and T11Time said

To clear up things on the last page, the pic can not be leak.. Well should not. People can get in big trouble. Especially with rumors of the shoe not releasing this year.

Just trust what me, Shaun, and T11Time said
doesn't really matter that much, we'll see them pretty soon anyway. They just don't want people skipping the last of the kobe 8's because people are waiting for the 9 instead.

To answer a question on the other page
Lace holes ALL the way up

Also the print on this shoe is similar to BHM 7, 8, and the upper/top has a bit of a Miro Jordan 7 (that limited Olympic pair) inspiration going on

This thing is pretty much a sock man
High top free Flyknit

This shoe is incredible looking
It's pass the love stage with me

But like I said, either your gonna love this shoe enough to cheat on your gf or wife with and not pay bills in order to get them or at least be willing to or your gonna not mess with it at all

WHICH! I think will stop resellers or slow them up a bit. It will be different from them taking chances on hit or miss colorways or hype and limited releases and being stuck with a shoe they don't want and ultimately don't like
Compared to them sometimes having a nice/hot/at least decent shoe that's cool but they can't sell it or unable to sell it for a price that breaks the bank

I saw $180

If people think Me, Shaun, or T11Time are teasing or being selfish.. I'll apologize for myself

But I just wanted to share info and help
Some people may know me, a lot of new guys won't
But anyone from the ZK3 threads and up should know me. Anyone that picked up the line after the ZK7 may not know me

This thread had been dead.. Well filled with speculation. I thought I added. Seems like people are mad or at least upset that we are giving info

I choose to give out info even this little bit (I don't think it's little) because Bron, KD, and other Sigs show the next Sig early, sometimes even while the current sig is mid way thru or JUST wrapping up. We also get Kobe info less than a month to the time it's due to release. And KD and Brons drop during pre season or beginning of the regular season except this year with KD.

Just tried to help

Can you black out the shoe and show us the silhouette? If not that's cool.

You can shoot me the pic to my inbox, thanks 8)

notoriousmj23 notoriousmj23 hey fam I completely understand. Some of these dudes just letting. The thirst overwhelm them :lol: :smh:

I'm sure you would post a pic if you could but you can't and the next best thing your doing is posting info. Don't understand why some need to see pics now and put others at risk. Y'all have waited this long, you can wait longer. And I want to see them as bad as the rest of you. Heck I already decided I'm copping based off info and no pics :lol:

I want to see pics now so I can start selling some of my 8s or buy more lol. Yeah it's totally understandable, gotta keep the confidentiality tight knit (pun intended lol).

It really has the silhouette of a boxing shoe, not much different. It looks good tho.

Flyknits aint selling at 160$

And you think flyknit kobes gonna sell at 220$? Without being limited?
HTM Flyknits aren't selling under $300, some are up over $800+ now depending on the cw/model - that's fact. I'm not talking GR Flyknits that are wide releases.

Last edited:
Great info guys :pimp: shoe sounds promising. Hopefully we'll get to see some pics by the end of the year

don't remember the last time i anticipated the next shoe in a line this much, ill just keep waiting

If people think Me, Shaun, or T11Time are teasing or being selfish.. I'll apologize for myself

But I just wanted to share info and help
Some people may know me, a lot of new guys won't
But anyone from the ZK3 threads and up should know me. Anyone that picked up the line after the ZK7 may not know me

This thread had been dead.. Well filled with speculation. I thought I added. Seems like people are mad or at least upset that we are giving info

I choose to give out info even this little bit (I don't think it's little) because Bron, KD, and other Sigs show the next Sig early, sometimes even while the current sig is mid way thru or JUST wrapping up. We also get Kobe info less than a month to the time it's due to release. And KD and Brons drop during pre season or beginning of the regular season except this year with KD.

Just tried to help
No one is mad just disappointed. Rather you guys shared information or not we still would be anticipating it because until we see pics. Any sane person would not want someone losing their job over something they will eventually see.

Also the print on this shoe is similar to BHM 7, 8, and the upper/top has a bit of a Miro Jordan 7 (that limited Olympic pair) inspiration going on
From what you have seen, can you determine if the print is applied like the KB8 EM or is it built into the actual weave?

Color is underneath the weave (or at least looks to be from what I see), then the weave creates the pattern.

These really look like a high top (yes, high top. Not mid) sock. So whoever is worried about them being high, don't worry. I'm sure you'll still have the freedom like wearing a low, but in a high. The pic I've seen has me SUPER excited for the low or mid version.

What are the chances that the picture you guys are seeing won't be the actuall shoe remember the first kobe 8 picture was not as similar as the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom