THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It's not a sample or wear test pic. Looks like a pic that would be featured on ndc.

It could change tho, I guess. Hell, the pic might not even really be the 9? I'm sure you have all the info and have seen, tried on, maybe even had a hand in designing it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys.

Is the flyknit definitely HTM only or will we see others that aren't HTM? Still just kind of confused there.

Thanks for the info guys.

Is the flyknit definitely HTM only or will we see others that aren't HTM? Still just kind of confused there.
What's been mentioned in the thread is, there will be an HTM flyknit version, as well as other flyknit releases, but not many.

IF YALL INBOX ME THE PIC I WILL SEND YOU 2 DOLLARS THROUGH PAYPAL ASAP SRS

Im crazy thirsty :smh:

I know thats alot of money im talking about but im desperate at this point

Last edited:
What are the chances that the picture you guys are seeing won't be the actuall shoe remember the first kobe 8 picture was not as similar as the shoe?
It's not a sample or wear test pic. Looks like a pic that would be featured on ndc.

It could change tho, I guess. Hell, the pic might not even really be the 9? I'm sure you have all the info and have seen, tried on, maybe even had a hand in designing it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh, I wanna see pics already! Makes it worse knowing some of ya'll have seen it :lol:

What's been mentioned in the thread is, there will be an HTM flyknit version, as well as other flyknit releases, but not many.

Thanks for clarifying.

Sounds like these are gonna be crazy. Can't wait to hoop in a pair.

XX8's were pretty disappointing on court IMO but Kobe's(minus the 7) are never really a let down.

dead :rofl:

smh, I wanna see pics already! Makes it worse knowing some of ya'll have seen it :lol:

I think that's what really hurts the most :lol:

Like, it's one thing for all us of to be anxiously waiting together. But to know that we have a few people that seen it and the rest of us is in the dark? I'm sick :smh: :lol:

It's only 5 people on the board that mentioned seeing it
I wouldn't mind seeing someone attempt to draw the shoe using all the details we gave..
That would be dope

53867-Walter-white-breaking-bad-your-gBJQ.gif

The last 5 Kobe sigs (4,5,6,7, and 8) and The First Hyperdunk (and the whole Series for that matter) went hand and hand we it came to using flywire

I recently read a sneaker article blasting Nike Basketball saying that it's time to come up with a new innovation.. That they have been using fly wire for too long (since 08)

Now fly knit is on the rise...
And now Kobe's using it

I personally like the free Flyknit, the Flyknit trainers, etc.
They are cool and comfortable to me

And you know Eric lets Kobe been really hands on...
I honestly think this can be a shoe, where you can play ball in, and not have socks
I know the thought of it seems crazy, weird, stupid.. But by the looks of it, it's possible.
It's like a free Flyknit.. Which people wear.. And run in.. With no socks

The boot Eds824 posted.. Is.....

Close lol. Kinda
Muuuuccchhh sleeker
It's like a boxing/wrestling sneaker/boot

Like something Roy Jones Jr. Would've wore
But like a sock
Then sleek man

Like the blue boot footed batman cartoon series.. Lol
Something you just slip on

Black/multi color (not multi color like the flyknit releases tho. Little different) flyknit upper. Silhouette kinda like the XX8 with no zipper. Midsole/sole that T11Time posted. That's basically what it is...

Last edited:
If Nike indeed lurks NT specifically Kobe threads
And/or are members and frequently post
And see the convo the last 2-3 days
They may very well leak/let out pics so they get credit for letting them out
So sneakernews and whoever else doesn't credit one of us
Because about 2-4 sites have already screenshot my IG (by the way follow me on IG brotha_d (LOL) ) and posted them on their sites and put them on their FBs and IGs... BUT THEY DID GIVE CREDIT.
Kicksoncourt was one of them (salute)

Back
Top Bottom