THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It's really a preference thing. I like the bounce and responsiveness from zoom more than the plush shock absorption of air. Although full length air max feels great when I work out and lift, so it's really dependent on what I'm doing and even then, kinda just what I wanna go with for the day. But overall, I'd go zoom > air if I had to choose.

Last edited:
I wore the air max edge today and my heel was hurting like crazy. Felt like the air max was a brick. what's your opinion on these two cushions , comfort-wise?

It's really a preference thing. I like the bounce and responsiveness from zoom more than the plush shock absorption of air. Although full length air max feels great when I work out and lift, so it's really dependent on what I'm doing and even then, kinda just what I wanna go with for the day. But overall, I'd go zoom > air if I had to choose.
I feel the same way when it comes to max vs zoom. If I'm doing anything on court, I've always preferred zoom for the responsiveness over max and lunar. I also like how zoom makes me feel lower to the court, but if you're mainly a big man, you might like air max better just for more impact protection. I do kind of prefer the more cushioned feel that lunar or air max has for everyday casual wear, especially if I'm gonna just be out doing something for long periods, but zoom is my overall favorite.

Pretty sure will be the big chain stores, mom n pop spots are the ones that more than likely wont be receiving any.

Don't get too worried... Think about where you got your last 5-10 pairs of Kobes from. I'd say at least 90% of my last Kobe purchases have been from Nikestore.

Yea true but why just 4 seems silly like they wanna limit the number of sales of the shoes

They just pushing Lebrons and KDs way more even tho I think Kobe's could sell way more if they were more widely available

Yea true but why just 4 seems silly like they wanna limit the number of sales of the shoes

They just pushing Lebrons and KDs way more even tho I think Kobe's could sell way more if they were more widely available

it's all about the hype. they'd rather guarantee a sell out by sending 1 fsr than sending 4 fsr and having them sit for weeks.

creates a buzz on the shoe

they're not creating hype. This shoe will be limited by default. Flyknit always meant lower quantities. The demand for Kobes and the demand for regular Flyknit racers cannot be compared, supply will be low for sure. Based off of the market's needs of course.

I click on this thread daily knowing damn well pics haven't surfaced yet :smh:

Nike and Kobe always wait until the last minute to really show us the first colorways that will release in December..the anticipation IS KILLIN ME!!!

Back
Top Bottom