THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
just checked Nike insider, and the Inspirations still don't say "limit 1 per customer" so that makes me think they won't be "that" hard to purchase, as long as you know what you're doing.

Last edited:
via: us11

Nike Kobe 9 “Elite “Purple Venom” GS
Color: Purple Venom/Vivid Pink-Turf Orange
Style Code: 636602-500
Price: $120

anybody know if there are any GS sizes left in the ASG/Maestro online for retail somewhere?

thanks fam

Last edited:
I'm down with purple so I'm hoping that purple pair releases in wide numbers so I can pick up a 9.  Not too wild about the volt liner, but whatever.

Footlocker Columba just hit me up saying i won my raffle. Good to go. Pickup between 8-6 rd. I'm goooood to gooooo for the inspirations. My favorte out of the march release. The bunch of black on there is my style.

I really want inspirations, but I have to pass right now... Something else I can't pass up on presented itself to me... I hope inspirations are readily available in the coming weeks for close to retail.

Footlocker Columba just hit me up saying i won my raffle. Good to go. Pickup between 8-6 rd. I'm goooood to gooooo for the inspirations. My favorte out of the march release. The bunch of black on there is my style.

Congrats, fam.

Very curious to know if any of the releases this year will have a different setup other than lunar.

I know we've got the Lebron insole option, but since I went a half size down, it makes the fit too tight/awkward if I throw that in.

Very curious to know if any of the releases this year will have a different setup other than lunar.

I know we've got the Lebron insole option, but since I went a half size down, it makes the fit too tight/awkward if I throw that in.
wish kobe used zoom with lunar.  oh well...

much like last year I'm sure we will have other options when other colorways and the lows are released....the Superhero 8s had forefoot and heel zoom...I'm keeping my fingers crossed
Me too...

I actually really enjoy the full length lunar, but with the price of these shoes, I want to have something I can throw in that will last and save my knees a little more

They definitely aren't as limited but not gonna be the easiest cop.  Maybe get to your mall a little over an hour before to get your pair I would guess

yeah me too... my lunar is already bottoming out in these $225 shoes. No matter how hard I try, I can't get Nike to send me an insole, or even sell me one. I understand their strategy by damn, I'm not JR Smith or Swaggy P. I can't wear a new shoe every game. At least give me the option to buy a replacement lunar insole, even if it's $30-$35... I know they only cost like $2 to make (probably less).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom