THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Hey guys sorry if this has been posted. Just trying to find more footage/pics of the inspirations. Hopefully you guys enjoy! This video made me want to cop.
People hatin on them but I like it. I like it a lot.

Your Bashing makes me hope for an easier cop :wink:
Not bashing I just love that beat.

I like the shoe but feel they couldve done so much more to make this one different from the MP's and more unique as well.I love the fly knit colors but wish they put more color on the shoe.

My oh my the LeBron XI insoles in these are ******* amazing.

I was messing around and threw some Roshe insoles in my LeBron's and they were pretty comfy, :lol:

Might keep them like that because they fit really snug.

New HOH here opens at 6am today and will have Maestros and MPs. It's first come first serve. Yall think if I show up at line at 3am, I'll likely have a pair or do I dip right now (it's 1:30am).

I'm assuming you're taking about SD? If you're not far, just keep rolling by and see if there's peeps lining up... Once you start seeing people show up, that's the time to stay.

If you're not that close, might as well just show up now.

Another question, is there security at these sorts of things? I might end up coppin' 3-4 pairs of kicks, I don't wanna get jumped when I head to the parkin' lot lol.

Prob should stay home if you scurred.
lol I'm on my bone crusher "I aint never scared," I just never done the FCFS type of thing in the early mornings. Usually I cop of NDC, but I passed on MPs and Maestros and now I want em. The lady also said they're restockin' Gammas.

New HOH here opens at 6am today and will have Maestros and MPs. It's first come first serve. Yall think if I show up at line at 3am, I'll likely have a pair or do I dip right now (it's 1:30am).

Mad I didn't know about this.

Would've been a nice ride to Cali, I want another pair of MP's.

Mad I didn't know about this.

Would've been a nice ride to Cali, I want another pair of MP's.
Yea, they're basically releasin' every release from the past 6+ weeks they've been closed. Was a small Foot locker, but now it's a HOH startin' today.

Back
Top Bottom