THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Even Kobe wears them casually.  I like the way he wears them.  Excited about that new Lakers colorway too.

kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-9-elite-precision-5.jpg
Honestly I do not care or hate of people wear these casually even tho I prolly wouldn't casually, just for ball. But several people have referenced this pic of kobe saying, well kobe wears them casually, when he's just trying to promote his own shoe and if nobody has noticed, this is an event about the damn shoes if you look at the back. Of course he's gonna wear them there no matter what he's wearing. He's just promoting his shoe, Kobe's a smart dude, he knows wearing his shoes in public and in general has a big effect on people wanting to buy them since he's that big of a role model and idol to many. But like I said, it don't bother me, everyone should do whatever they want with their own shoes and I'm not comin at you like that, just pointing that out.

To all the bmore cats in here, went to columbia mall in the county to raffle since i figured itd be a pretty lowkey spot since they don't usually get a lot of limited and limited general releases and there were only 2 names on the list and I ran in there 15 minutes before the raffle stopped at 900. Most likely I'll be waiting for that call tomorrow. Also arundel mills doing Fcfs to anyone who would wanna roll up there Saturday morning. Imma do that if for some reason I don't get called tomorrow for my raffle. Will try online too if I don't win.

Honestly I do not care or hate of people wear these casually even tho I prolly wouldn't casually, just for ball. But several people have referenced this pic of kobe saying, well kobe wears them casually, when he's just trying to promote his own shoe and if nobody has noticed, this is an event about the damn shoes if you look at the back. Of course he's gonna wear them there no matter what he's wearing. He's just promoting his shoe, Kobe's a smart dude, he knows wearing his shoes in public and in general has a big effect on people wanting to buy them since he's that big of a role model and idol to many. But like I said, it don't bother me, everyone should do whatever they want with their own shoes and I'm not comin at you like that, just pointing that out.
Oh it was a Kobe event??? Well, shoot! I thought it was just a shoe sketching party!

The MP's really glow when natural light hits them. I remember getting mine at night and the light in my room is kinda dim. I thought they were dope, but I had no idea the next morning when I opened the blinds that I would be laying my eyes on one of the most beautiful pair of kicks ever. Perfectly executed design, a random flyknit pattern for every shoe created, and a performer on the court? Hat's off to you Nike. Well done.

Wrong shoe dude. The mp's don't glow.

Same here. It's rigged... :tongue:

Its very random who is selected
Either one of you going to try and get an unclaimed pair?

lol i know for a fact there was at least 3-4 people testing out their twitter bots and picked up about 8 pairs each and they all announced they will not pick them up so there going to be about 30+ unclaimed pairs this weekend at NTLA and SM
That's kind of what I figured so I'm going out there anyway.

Last edited:
Dammit man,I am saying they shine/glow because they are dope.

I know the difference between the shoes.Had both of them

Last edited:
man, if i can get my grubby paws on the inspiration, i'll be adding gitd paint to the spots on the upper.

Back
Top Bottom