THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe IX QS confirmed for January I believe, according to what someone said in another thread. Not sure if it was mentioned in here.

Last edited:

Wonder if the 9's will look anything like the graffiti mids
Lets hope not 
sick.gif

November HAS to be the month samples or sketches get leaked. This ish crazy not seeing nothing yet

I don't think we got real pics of the 8s until early December last year... And if the 9s are really set to release in February, I wouldn't expect to see pics until late December/early January AT THE EARLIEST.

I don't think we got real pics of the 8s until early December last year... And if the 9s are really set to release in February, I wouldn't expect to see pics until late December/early January AT THE EARLIEST.
we had pretty decent pics of the 8's mid to late october last year

I don't know why people are having such a hard time grasping this concept :lol:

What concept...that Nike is holding out any info extra long this time.

2 months away from supposed January release...we should see something this month

2 months away from supposed January release...we should see something this month

We're two months away from the release of the QS pair. The actual Kobe IX line doesn't really get the ball rolling until February. But it's not that wild that we haven't seen much yet. The first good look we had at the KD VI came around the end of April, and the Pre-Heat QS pair for those released at the end of June. We'll most likely have some idea of what they look like by the end of the month, or December.

What I really meant was that I didn't understand why people are being so impatient about this. Just stop thinking about them and the pictures will be out before you know it. It's not like the shoes release next week or something.

Gordonson Gordonson

I hear ya, but it's really hard not to be anxious for new tech for an injured player.

Plus the 8's are are getting old to me, I haven't been excited for any CW that's released in the past 4-5 months

We're two months away from the release of the QS pair. The actual Kobe IX line doesn't really get the ball rolling until February. But it's not that wild that we haven't seen much yet. The first good look we had at the KD VI came around the end of April, and the Pre-Heat QS pair for those released at the end of June. We'll most likely have some idea of what they look like by the end of the month, or December.

What I really meant was that I didn't understand why people are being so impatient about this. Just stop thinking about them and the pictures will be out before you know it. It's not like the shoes release next week or something.

people are impatient due to the release date being pushed back... im personally tired of the 8s and all of the recent CWs dont do it for me... im hoping they throw in some simple/ nice color blocking CWs like found on the IVs

^ :rolleyes

C'mon son, your credibility was torn to smithereens after you said the inlines had just finished production a few months ago.

Last edited:
hmmm... so far, nothing but unappealing news from 9... passed on the 8 and the 9 is pointed at the same direction. I guess kobe really wants me to save money.

Last edited:

What exactly are you talking about? Any leaks we get prior to nikes OFFICIAL announcement have nothing to do with nike.

We won't hear anything from nike until a few weeks before they official release the shoe.

To expect something sooner is ridiculous. There is NO timeline for it. It's just a matter of when someone (not a nike rep) with inside info posts some pics.

Therefore the whole "we should see something by now" is just dumb. Lock this thread until some real info is out there. I get excited when it jumps a page and it's nothing but nonsense or duck dodgers.

What exactly are you talking about? Any leaks we get prior to nikes OFFICIAL announcement have nothing to do with nike.

We won't hear anything from nike until a few weeks before they official release the shoe.

To expect something sooner is ridiculous. There is NO timeline for it. It's just a matter of when someone (not a nike rep) with inside info posts some pics.

Therefore the whole "we should see something by now" is just dumb. Lock this thread until some real info is out there. I get excited when it jumps a page and it's nothing but nonsense or duck dodgers.
I agree, I just don't see how nike lets some shoes slip out the door early to random people, and some are kept tight with nobody getting early pairs. Like, how do they decide that? lol

Wait, wait, wait, wait... there's REALLY not gonna be a Christmas Kobe IX? ARE YOU F****** KIDDING!?!?!?!?!?!?!

If that's true, then that's probably the worst bit of sneaker news I've ever heard. How can Nike make such a stupid decision? One of the days that sneakerheads MOST look forward to is seeing the Christmas pairs of the Nike big three. It's right up there with the ASGs. What a joke. I hope I look back at this in a month or so and laugh that this was untrue. But I doubt it.

And oh yea, I AM mad.

They are done its nike who needs to decide to drop or not

:rofl: :smh:

so nike just mass produced a colourway and is letting it sit in a warehouse?

i know nike's loaded and all, but they're not ******g stupid with their money :smh: :smh: :smh:

Just stop

i was gonna add him to my ignore list (if there even is one), but honestly it's just comedy every time he posts.

Last edited:
I agree, I just don't see how nike lets some shoes slip out the door early to random people, and some are kept tight with nobody getting early pairs. Like, how do they decide that? lol

who knows..

i remember the kobe v was shown a few months in advance in a catalog type of format with 6 (?) colourways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom