THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wait, wait, wait, wait... there's REALLY not gonna be a Christmas Kobe IX? ARE YOU F****** KIDDING!?!?!?!?!?!?!

If that's true, then that's probably the worst bit of sneaker news I've ever heard. How can Nike make such a stupid decision? One of the days that sneakerheads MOST look forward to is seeing the Christmas pairs of the Nike big three. It's right up there with the ASGs. What a joke. I hope I look back at this in a month or so and laugh that this was untrue. But I doubt it.

And oh yea, I AM mad.
The christmas 9 will be next year

geez didn't know being enthused about the 9 & hoping for unofficial/official pics or sketches would bother some people in the same thread...but i forget how people like to feel like they work for or know Nike's marketing practices.

Anyway we saw the 8 around same time last year was just hoping for the same

View media item 640109

The Kobe IX's have a whole helluva lot to Live Up to w/ the 8's being Certified Classics.

But maybe the IX can capitalize on the Colorways that were conveniently missing w/ the Kobe 8...

But I Doubt It... they don't listen to us. Lol

Is it actually confirmed that there will be flyknit? or is it just a guess. from what ive seen the IX's flyknit looks exactly like the hyperfeel.

The Kobe IX's have a whole helluva lot to Live Up to w/ the 8's being Certified Classics.

But maybe the IX can capitalize on the Colorways that were conveniently missing w/ the Kobe 8...

But I Doubt It... they don't listen to us. Lol

Still feel like some Lakers color ways of the 8s might drop.

Is it actually confirmed that there will be flyknit? or is it just a guess. from what ive seen the IX's flyknit looks exactly like the hyperfeel.
A couple of people with info have said that there will be a flyknit version of the 9s and an EM version of the 9s that's like the 8s. And if you're talking about the leaked photo here that looks like the hyperfeel, that's because it is a teaser pic of the hyperfeels, not the Kobe 9s like someone incorrectly posted.
View media item 490171View media item 641860

Last edited:
Damn this thread has no life without legit info and pics. Hopefully Nike brings some more info/pics come December. I know that there is a high top version (EM), low top version (EM), and fly knit limited edition version..

I'm interested to see how Nike markets the different pairs, if color availability will change with the version, and of course the almighty price points

i feel like after the mine grey release, we may see some pics. then the WTKs will release (possibly the last colorway?) and we'll get solid info... just my 2 cents

i feel like after the mine grey release, we may see some pics. then the WTKs will release (possibly the last colorway?) and we'll get solid info... just my 2 cents
NOO!! that firework needs to be the last kobe so the 8 can go out with a BANG

Damn this thread has no life without legit info and pics. Hopefully Nike brings some more info/pics come December. I know that there is a high top version (EM), low top version (EM), and fly knit limited edition version..

I'm interested to see how Nike markets the different pairs, if color availability will change with the version, and of course the almighty price points

Hightop pairs aint engineered mesh, they are flyknit

Price point for the hightops are 220$, lows 160$, venomenoms are 140$

This info has been stated in this thread by reputable sources

NOO!! that firework needs to be the last kobe so the 8 can go out with a BANG
mean.gif

Are the What The Kobes definitely dropping in the US?

Back
Top Bottom