THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Screen shots of Kobe in NBA2k14 for PS4....I noticed the Rose 4.0 and the Lebron XI are in the trailer. Do you think these are the Kobe 9?

Yes you can read but can you not see the cut on the shoe? it doesnt look like a low cut 

Whether or not it looks like a low cut shoe would be subjective, where as that tag is pretty damn objective.

But to actually answer your question, they look like they would fall somewhere in between a traditional low and mid, with the padded area seeming to be where one's ankle would be to me.

Last edited:
3 versions of Kobe 9s this year?

1) Limited Flyknit Version midtop for $225 seen in NBA 2k14

2) Lowtop engineered mesh for $160

3)Elite Version for Playoffs (I assume if they make it, if not maybe he'll wear elites during the end of regular season)

NAH... I don't think so. Unless they wen't completely Unimaginative on the 9's..... those can't be it.

That's the SAME Midsole/Outsole & Heel Clip as the 8's.

Could Be Wrong... but I doubt it. 
Well the flyknit and mid look is different from the 8s. The level of detail that 2k is putting into NBA2k14 for ps4 is ridiculous. I dont think they would mess with a Kobe 8 and make it a midtop for the trailer when they could EASILY put an actual 8 on him for it. The attention to detail is what makes 2k14 the best and if they have a mockup of the 9s that is what they will put in to make it as realistic as possible.

The Kobe 8 in 2k13 were mid top though
wink.gif

Bet that's what they will look like. Looks also like a horse pattern to me. ..year of the horse :nerd:

Last edited:
Horse pattern? What does a horse pattern look like? :nerd:

I honestly can't judge much of anything from those screenshots/trailer. Still just waiting on that first leak of the final product.

The reason they could have made it a mid-VIII is because that's probably what he/Nike told the 2K team that he's starting his season in. Think about it, LeBron being in the 11 is nothing crazy, because they're out and that colorway literally drops in like 2 weeks. After all this time of not showing pictures, and with the actual shoe dropping next February, why would the Kobe IX be on display this early, and in a video game no less.

One way or another, that is CLEARLY a Kobe VIII heel and sole.

Last edited:
Well it is a whole year.....

Not sure what to say if those are the 9s. Def need to see an actual pic to make judgement.

Back
Top Bottom