THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I don't understand why the Kobe RSVP is canceled/postponed but the AJ 6 RSVP is still a go...Can't be weather related...
maybe cause the ASG releases tomorrow and the 6s are Saturday? maybe the weather will clear up by then

the shorts look nice. Not for $45 tho 
sick.gif

did preorder through sneaker.st. are they pretty good abut shipping out by the quoted date?
@tatmantall  I did as well.  I hear they are pretty good, but I caught a post of theirs on IG saying that some orders may be delayed due to them (or him?) traveling.  Looks like they're in NOLA this weekend

@tatmantall
 I did as well.  I hear they are pretty good, but I caught a post of theirs on IG saying that some orders may be delayed due to them (or him?) traveling.  Looks like they're in NOLA this weekend
right on thanks fo rthe heads up. PM me if you hear any other updates if you wouldnt mind. Appreciate it man

Off topic but the ASG hoodie is dope. Tomorrow morning could be expensive...
HOLY CRAP. My thoughts exactly man... just checked out how much money is in the Play-Money Acct earlier today. I hate allstar weekend
Last year was a nice break, i really didnt care for the played out theme and didnt go for anything... but i really like what they have done with this years.... EXCEPT those jerseys :smh: ADIDAS.... pull yourself together.

Last edited:
Not big on flashing Nike on every item of clothing for ball, but those AS shorts look real comfy 

HOLY CRAP. My thoughts exactly man... just checked out how much money is in the Play-Money Acct earlier today. I hate allstar weekend
Last year was a nice break, i really didnt care for the played out theme and didnt go for anything... but i really like what they have done with this years.... EXCEPT those jerseys :smh: ADIDAS.... pull yourself together.

Haha great point, totally forgot about the jerseys. I can't stand sleeves regardless of the design.

Nike Store Scottsdale better tweet out that damn RSVP. Already know I'm going to get that tweet and not know until all sizes are gone. Damn you!

Looked through the flyknit thread and didn't see the fake kobe 9s.. Can someone post a pic? Interested to see how off they are

Looked through the flyknit thread and didn't see the fake kobe 9s.. Can someone post a pic? Interested to see how off they are
I think they were just saying that Flyknit in general has been subject to fakes. not necessarily that kobes are out yet, but the potential is there.

Back
Top Bottom