THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
new to the RSVP system, anyone know around a time frame Nike usually tweets out link or availablity to purchase through RSVP.

I thought the same thing, pull the insert out alone though and compare it to your foot. There was no way I could have sized down there just appears to be excess room do to the way the insert comes up around the foot. Kind of weird in a way.
I usually wear 8.5 in all kobes because i play ball in them and they run a little tight and narrow. These 9's just have that extra toebox room, I'm worried i'll be sliding inside my shoe a lot. I would hate to grab a size 8 all star and have it be too tight like some other kobes i've purchased in the past.

Is the gumbo allstar socks and shorts releasing on NDC or just at certain spots? Would like em but im not paying what some of the crackhead ebay sellers are wanting for them. 100 bucks for a pair of shorts is stupid.

Last edited:
These might actually be FCFS at Nike LA & SM since the Lebron and KD were just announced as FCFS! Damn im too old to camp for these smh....

Back
Top Bottom