THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

i haven't been paying attention to the GS model. didn't know it was EM and not flyknit. what's the price point on them?
Not 100% sure, but significantly cheaper as there's no Flyknit, Flywire, or other primo cost-boosting tech involved. Likely in-scale with the Lebron XI and XI GS pricing.

If anyone needs help I should be able to get 1 pair online PM me.  No promises tho but I can definitely try with my Decepticon

Damn so gitd turns orange? That be ugly if thewhole damn sole is orange. Do you know if the bron posite material will turn dif color over time?
yea glow soles turn orange. my yeezy 2s and kobe 7 all stars both have orange spots on them.

i will say one thing about the Masterpiece, considering the 225 priced tag and the Flyknit/flywire/carbon fiber, Nike really put some ******, cheap, very basic laces in these things 
mean.gif

wow
roll.gif

Yeah are we getting some legit lows in this shoe or what? Those are the lowest I've seen this shoe unless I missed some pics in this thread.

even if those are legit, they still too high to be considered lows.

just put on the masterpieces again, this time with some thinner nike socks and they feel a little big too long. Wish i got it half a size small for ball. 

i signed up for the raffle at my local HOH and shiehk. at both places everyone was just signing up for the Jordans. i waited to be last and the only one there to sign up for the kobes. i hope this is a good sign. its crazy how people still buy jordans for $200, with less quality materials than what they had 20years ago. i am all about comfort and these Kobe 9s are going to be a big problem this year. so far i am going for all the highs. smh i had said just the MPs.

even if those are legit, they still too high to be considered lows.

just put on the masterpieces again, this time with some thinner nike socks and they feel a little big too long. Wish i got it half a size small for ball. 
I thought the same thing, pull the insert out alone though and compare it to your foot. There was no way I could have sized down there just appears to be excess room do to the way the insert comes up around the foot. Kind of weird in a way.

Back
Top Bottom