THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My MPs just came in, took a few quick photos of the pattern and variation. Quite pleased with them!

Loving the predominant purple/volt mix on the toebox of the right pair in particular. 

Anyone in the east coast that can help a NTer out and try to RSVP at NTLA or NTSM for me? The more attempts the better. Let me know thanks guys...

Anyone in the east coast that can help a NTer out and try to RSVP at NTLA or NTSM for me? The more attempts the better. Let me know thanks guys...
how would that work? Wouldn't the RSVP be in our name and we're on the other side of the continent? 

Yeah anyone in east coast who wouldnt mind helping me out in the west coast and defeat the bots manually would be appreciated. Im in LA so NT Los angeles or santa monica.

The ASGs would easily be my 2nd favorite if not for that damn GITD bottom. I usually don't like team CWs (except Js of course) and can't believe I'm saying this but the Inspirations are my second favorite of those we've seen. More I see the more I like em.

Last edited:
Anybody have the product page link for these yet?

Just seen this dude on IG that has the page up for all stores excluding Nike just waiting to click sizes..

it's always up with countdown for various places that will be selling them
I know that, I guess I should have clarified for NDC.  Is the only chance at the NDC link when they announce it at 8 ET?

I have a NDC gift card that I was hoping to use.

but why from the eastcoast?

Because no one from the west coast is going to help me out cus there trying to get them aswell. East coast rsvp is cancelled so I asked if anyone would still want to rsvp and help a fellow NTer out since the east coast is cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom