THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

nike released all the unclaimed pairs this past Saturday right after the window closed. they became FCFS .
Don't say things without facts. You can't speak on behalf of all Niketowns as well. NTNY did the restock on Monday FCFS, not right after the window closed on saturday

I wonder that will happen for people who win RSVP and aren't able to come in during the allotted times due to weather? Obviously there should be some flexibility in this but I definitely do not see Nike accommodating.

Here's a close up of the toe box of the Perspective.  More pics coming soon.

Kobe-9-Elite-Perspective-888sneakerstreet.com-8F-767x1024.jpg

Definitely a lot less detail in the flyknit than the masterpiece.  The color is very bright.  So for those who like loud colored shoes, this could be the one.

I remember when the fear pack came out it was guaranteed tickets around 11 or 12 at night, they tend to change things up so try to find out from someone local
yeah word they do always change the **** up over there. idk I'm trying to get there by like 4:30-5 ish tomorrow morning and just wait

Really?  I don't mind the pattern on the side, but the toe box pattern looks totally random to me.  Not sure I like how that looks, but the rest of the shoe is awesome!

Exclucity review of the KB9 ASG

They look beautiful here.

I was thinking I would be okay if I missed out and had to go for one of my other two favorites, but the Maestros are by far my favorite of the pack now.

I'll be bummed out if for whatever reason I strike out.

Back
Top Bottom