THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

my pair of the MPs arrived today. love the quality and color variation.
Niceeee

My MPs came in today but the main office of my apt closed before I could get home in time to pick them up :frown:

Im having my friend who's a professional photographer snap some pics of these and my Air Jordan Blk/Red 1s tomorrow afternoon.....so I guess we'll both be seeing them for the first time then :frown:

Last edited:

the kobes are elites and more limited
That's what I figured.  I just got called from my Raffle entry.  I had a choice to pick one from all three, I chose the Kobe's.  My thought process was that I could buy the LeBron's and Kd's a lot easier online.  yeahh boyee.  Them Kobe's are looking fresh to death..  Im picking them joints up first thing in the morning, thirsty style.  lol.  GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT WANTS THEM TO ROCK!!

I just hope I got the size right.  I wore size 11 for kobe 7's but size 10.5 for the 8's.  I chose size 11 for this 9 elites.  Hope I gotta it right..

Anyones knows how the fit compares to the Kobe 8? Same or a little longer is what i'm hearing?
yes everyone who has read the last few pages of thread has knowledge about how these run. please put in the tiniest amount of effort and you will find your answer.

I always get trolled by the twitter updates on rsvp days. Nike got me almost rsvp'n Jordan 6s on accident. :smh:

Just got my 9s in. Super dope. 9s can be rocked on court or off easily. Do what you want with your kicks. Salute

Just got the call for my Maestros :pimp: Sawgrass HOH in Sunrise, FL. No KDs
or Brons tho. They should be easier to acquire tomorrow though. Just hope the 14 fits well. Hoping to scoop another pair of 9s to use as trade bait for the MPs since I can't get rid of these Preludes.

Last edited:
HOH called got a size 13 locked 
happy.gif

When I get down there tomorrow I'll see if they have any leftovers. I should be able to scoop an extra one for one of you guy if you strike out.

Back
Top Bottom