THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
some malls are doing raffles.
Some but for the most part in all the threads I see fcfs. I hate camping. 
alien.gif
 unless I can go like 2 hours before they open and be guaranteed a pair, I'm just gonna get them online. 

Just left the Staten Island Mall in NYC. Raffles for ASG Kobe IX are live. Headed to Menlo in a few. HoH, select FTL, and Footaction all doing raffle process today and tomorrow since ASG release is Friday. (Not sure if re-post, just wanted to contribute)

Anyone feel line they're allowing fcfs to generate people acting stupid on release date so that it makes the news and they get the free publicity and all that

Seems like the majority of spots around me are doing FCFS for all the releases this weekend. Strange

All hoh's in San Diego are doing raffles.

is it safe to say that Niketowns across the board are sold out now of the masterpiece? still worth trying?

All sold out. Called Nike and they couldn't locate a pair in any nike store.

House of Hoops Harlem and House of Hoops 34th St are both doing FCFS for all star shoes, as per employees this morning. Could change, but I doubt it.

Fellow big footers, can anyone who has either a 13 or 14 give me a comparison on how they fit compared to the Kobe 8 13s and 14s. I have 6 size 13 8s and 7 size 14 8s and the 13s are tolerable, but I have a wide foot so the 14s are a lot more comfortable in the toebox area. Are the 9s toebox wide like the 8s or just longer as some have said on the lower sizes? I need to know because I won't be able to try the ASG on in the store on Friday (GF is going to pick them up) so I just wanted to see which size I should get.

My pair (sz 14) won't arrive from NDC until tomorrow, but @tigo0240 said the 14 fit a little big... more like a sz 14.25.

Fellow big footers, can anyone who has either a 13 or 14 give me a comparison on how they fit compared to the Kobe 8 13s and 14s. I have 6 size 13 8s and 7 size 14 8s and the 13s are tolerable, but I have a wide foot so the 14s are a lot more comfortable in the toebox area. Are the 9s toebox wide like the 8s or just longer as some have said on the lower sizes? I need to know because I won't be able to try the ASG on in the store on Friday (GF is going to pick them up) so I just wanted to see which size I should get.
I will let you know in a few hours or so, mines are out for delivery. My 6's and 7's are size 13 and are tight, like you said in the toe box, so I went with a 14 in these. I see so many post on here saying these are TTS or a "long" in the toe box,  but I went off my experience with my other Kobes and decided I would try a 14 with these. Just couldn't risk them fitting like my other pair for $225.

My pair (sz 14) won't arrive from NDC until tomorrow, but @tigo0240 said the 14 fit a little big... more like a sz 14.25.
You beat me to the response but that's what I'm saying so many different size story's on hear that I had to go with how my other ones fit. I rather wear an extra pair of socks than these be even a little bit tight.

why do folks announce release detailed release info, as if people dont troll the site?  then when u cant cop, u cry bout not getting a pair! everyone has internet access as well as cellphones to gather their own info. i know yall be tryna help, but i think you be doing more harm than good at times.......ever think of sharing where o cop after u cop?......jus saying

Last edited:

I will let you know in a few hours or so, mines are out for delivery. My 6's and 7's are size 13 and are tight, like you said in the toe box, so I went with a 14 in these. I see so many post on here saying these are TTS or a "long" in the toe box,  but I went off my experience with my other Kobes and decided I would try a 14 with these. Just couldn't risk them fitting like my other pair for $225.
def more room in the toe box of Kobe 9. This is in comparison to same size Kobe 8 and Lebron XI. I wouldn't say the the shoe over all runs large because heel and width feel true to size, but the toe box is slightly larger than K8 and LXI.

Thanks to all for the opinions on fit.  Mine will be in Wednesday and I'm eager to see how they feel.

For me, ankle restriction can be somewhat overridden by court feel and how low to the ground you are.

why do folks announce release detailed release info, as if people dont troll the site?  then when u cant cop, u cry bout not getting a pair! everyone has internet access as well as cellphones to gather their own info. i know yall be tryna help, but i think you be doing more harm than good at times.......ever think of sharing where o cop after u cop?......jus saying
Some people like helping others, crazy concept I know

the reseller scene is so crazy in NYC that it doesn't make a difference. It's to the point where all the resellers have connects at the store and know way before regular consumers. If you were in line at NTNY Monday morning, you would have witnessed this first hand. NTNY had a surprise restock. They didn't know how many shoes they had to the point where they made people stand outside in the freezing weather for a good 30 minutes before they even let anyone in because they were trying to figure out how to sell the shoes and the amount of inventory. While outside you could see all the resellers roll up and park in front of the store, pop their car hoods like their car broke down in the bus lane. Then they all give daps to the security guard and get in line. This is way before it even hit the internet that there were shoes at this location.

You think the resellers have time to wait for things to hit the internet? For them it's all about beating the crowd, aka inside connections.

Last edited:
Release dates aren't the problem, blowing up spots are
thats what i meant......its like why would i tell the whole nt community where to find a shoe that i want when i know the spot only gonna get like 1-2 fsr?......makes no sense at all to me......why not learn to keep some things to yourself, until you score your pair

the reseller scene is so crazy in NYC that it doesn't make a difference. It's to the point where all the resellers have connects at the store and know way before regular consumers. If you were in line at NTNY Monday morning, you would have witnessed this first hand. NTNY had a surprise restock. They didn't know how many shoes they had to the point where they made people stand outside in the freezing weather for a good 30 minutes before they even let anyone in because they were trying to figure out how to sell the shoes and the amount of inventory. While outside you could see all the resellers roll up and park in front of the store, pop their car hoods like their car broke down in the bus lane. Then they all give daps to the security guard and get in line. This is way before it even hit the internet that there were shoes at this location.
i feel u, but u get what im saying....plus nt got more resellers paying attention than folks be thinking

Hoping these restock or I get the all stars this week. Checked them out at my local NT yesterday and really a game changing shoe in my opinion. Thing that blew me was they actually had two pairs on display my size that they said couldnt sell. I can understand cause a new shoe and all but I know in Js or other releases that sell out they never in my experience still had display shoes of that shoe still on floor.  I could be wrong though

two resellers probably just repped your comment
Resellers are gonna get theirs to flip whether we post info or not.  I get not posting every single piece of information you come across, but I honestly don't think it's making that big of a difference as far as what pairs I can get and what I can't.  I like to think it helps more people who want the sneakers, than it does hurt my chances

Back
Top Bottom