THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Detail is the best 9 by far. The second best to me is the perspective but I already have the Kobe 8 supernatural basically the same color so I may pass. I'm anxious to see that Michael Jackson colorway

i'm hoping for a MJ thriller CW, just because i want a red IX and i haven't seen a CW description on that spanish site that has red in it yet.

anyone else pulled the insole and noticed what is going on down underneath the toebox area. I dont think these are too good to be wearing outside. The only thing that sits between the lunarlon insert and the ground is the rubber on the bottom ~1.5mm thick. EEK! :nerd:

Same goes for the Kobe 8 and lebron xi...

Anyone know if Montebello town center is getting the kobe asg? I called them and they gave me some bs and the launch locator is telling me they're getting em smh
Can anyone confirm?

They didn't get shipment in yet so that's why they don't have info to give out. But launch locator is very accurate, you just have to call them everyday until they receive shipment.

Last year they got asg KD and Lebrons a week before release date so they raffled them off. Kobe 8 shipment arrived on RD so they were fcfs.

They didn't get shipment in yet so that's why they don't have info to give out. But launch locator is very accurate, you just have to call them everyday until they receive shipment.

Last year they got asg KD and Lebrons a week before release date so they raffled them off. Kobe 8 shipment arrived on RD so they were fcfs.
Good looking out fam

Another MP photo.. arrived from NDC
nthat.gif

Mine scheduled to arrive on vday <3

Think Ill just have it routed to the nearest ups store and just pick them up. The snow out here is still a mess

Back
Top Bottom