THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

With the numbers they are releasing it's no point in being salty. Any attempts I make to cop will be purely for ***** and giggles..
roll.gif
getting ready for Sat to see people dumping their salt all over this thread haha..
grin.gif

This threads moves way too fast, I come once or twice a day and there are like a 100 unread posts. It's probably going to get worse as the release date comes.

Quick question and sorry if it's been asked and answered but has it been confirmed if any of the Elites are a general release?

The inventory will be used for orders that did go through.
Ben Cooperman: So orders go through and sometimes aren't fulfilled?
Jessica: It is possible.
Ben Cooperman: So I actually shouldn't be excited when I get my shoe and order confirmation because if you don't have enough shoes you will cancel the order?
Jessica: We can cancel orders if the inventory is not available

Wtf did any of you know that nike does this?

Ben Cooperman: So I actually shouldn't be excited when I get my shoe and order confirmation because if you don't have enough shoes you will cancel the order?

Yeah it happens all of the time bro

Did you just start buying online yesterday?

Just my two cents, for Nike to have dropped this much money on marketing just one colorway of the shoe, we are in for a pleasant surprise as far as numbers are concerned. The illusion of exclusivity is something they have perfected and hope we wholeheartedly believe in order to create hype. Come Saturday, we will all go in expecting the worst; I personally believe it will be a bit more optimistic than what we are ready for.

im looking forward to see how people will wear these lol. i cant see these being worn any other place except the court

minimal rubber outsole??? i think i rather have maximum rubber outsole so the outsole dont wear out so quik. make it more durable

I think ALOT of Cats will be Disappointed AF that there likely won't be ANY "Flyknit" 9 LOWS.

Last edited:
Potentially making the highs limited is not going to make me want to get the lows

They are 2 different shoes
EXACTLY.

Sorry for the caps but this is really infuriating to me b

Why is it so hard for Nike to shut up and take my money? Im baffled

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom