THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The raffle is for the boring mostly white and mostly black NRG colorways. You are correct sir. The Masterpieces will almost definitely be GRs. Don't worry about them lol.
Id like to see how your response is on RD will be about the Masterpiece comment 
laugh.gif

The raffle is for the boring mostly white and mostly black NRG colorways. You are correct sir. The Masterpieces will almost definitely be GRs. Don't worry about them lol.
well I hope they are. Even though at this rate it doesn't matter if they are gr bcoz they are the ones that everyone seems to be after...

I'm jus so confused. Here I was thinking I was putting in hard work for my rainbow flyknit masterpieces by getting raffles every day at 21m and dover... only to find out that the raffle is for two boring colorways, an all black and a white lime/volt. Are these supposed to be exclusive? How do I get my masterpieces that release on Feb 8?? Are they going to be easier to get than these boring exclusive raffle pairs!? I just don't understand and I'm so upset. All I want is the rainbow flyknit ones, I thought those were the "masterpieces." if I win these wack colorways via raffle, what are my chances on trading it for the actual masterpiece pair?? This is crazy!
smh you don't even know for what kicks you were entering a raffle for? guess if you do win, it'll just go on your reseller site.

I'm jus so confused. Here I was thinking I was putting in hard work for my rainbow flyknit masterpieces by getting raffles every day at 21m and dover... only to find out that the raffle is for two boring colorways, an all black and a white lime/volt. Are these supposed to be exclusive? How do I get my masterpieces that release on Feb 8?? Are they going to be easier to get than these boring exclusive raffle pairs!? I just don't understand and I'm so upset. All I want is the rainbow flyknit ones, I thought those were the "masterpieces." if I win these wack colorways via raffle, what are my chances on trading it for the actual masterpiece pair?? This is crazy!
You know it's 1 entry per person right?

I remember that site putting up Firework 8s for pre-order when people assumed they'd still be coming stateside. But, that got taken down after a week or two. Haven't dealt with them personally before.

75$ over retail to avoid a headache and potential disappointment is enticing. However I've never bought from them and like you guys I need a credible ok before I would.

75$ over retail to avoid a headache and potential disappointment is enticing. However I've never bought from them and like you guys I need a credible ok before I would.
If retail was $140, then i would do it in a heartbeat.But $300 for a pair of shoes? Damn man. Im breaking the $200 mark on these and it still hurts my heart

Maybe I am just more used to hi-tops but they really do not look that high to me, I mean it is high but it doesn't seem too bad especially with longer socks, laced up tight to the highest lace hole and on court.
View media item 770991

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom