THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got the kobe 9 prm low on sale from FtL yesterday for 85$. I got the same size as my regular em 9s but these feel way tighter. Does anyone else feel this way?

From none of those places.

Reputable online stores for retail (preferably on disco) or any local FTL/Nikestores are what I'm looking for. I know they were on FTL.com a minute ago.

There's cheaper than retail pairs from reputable members in a Sz 10 on the classifieds...

Ebay and Craig's are your only options as of now until someone posts a link up in here

The HOH on Canal street in NOLA still had some volts, and sequoias. They also had the red exts and mid ext.

had a bunch of EMs on sale for 99.

Had to pass on it all on account of the recent home purchases.  

Got the kobe 9 prm low on sale from FtL yesterday for 85$. I got the same size as my regular em 9s but these feel way tighter. Does anyone else feel this way?
I plan on getting a pair of ems now that they hit $99 before the military discount. So you think .5 up is a better choice for the prm?

I plan on getting a pair of ems now that they hit $99 before the military discount. So you think .5 up is a better choice for the prm?
They r breaking in gradually and getting better tts. I'm not sure why but it's still a bit tighter than my regular em. Best to try on I think

Regret selling my masterpieces. Want to get some MP's and beethovens but that's nearly impossible now for a decent price.

Well if you can get them anywhere near where you sold them, then I'd say that's not so bad. I recently pulled the trigger on mine, can't wait to get em in :smokin

When I was searching I watched some youtube videos and the new fakes are materially better. The dead giveaways are that the tongue/collar aren't iridescent, flywire way too loose, and the flyknit coloring is ever so slightly off - but it's leaps and bounds better than the first fakes. :smh:

Last edited:
Some sellers are known to loosen the flywire, however it's not a dead giveaway of a fake.

I have a question. I usually wear a size 13 and can't seem to find a pair of Kobe 9 elites in that size. I found a 12.5 but am iffy on buying it online without trying them on first. How big a difference is it a half size down? Looking for advice on comfort and whether or not I should cop or wait. Thanks

Still searching out some DS Details size 12 for a good price.  Most sellers still looking for $350 and above. 

Back
Top Bottom