THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hey guys forgive me if its been answered but you think I could find the Xmas Kobe's still? If not whats the current price...

Saw them last night at Wale's show on someone's feet and realized i made a big mistake not copping... 
mean.gif

Hey guys forgive me if its been answered but you think I could find the Xmas Kobe's still? If not whats the current price...

Saw them last night at Wale's show on someone's feet and realized i made a big mistake not copping... 
mean.gif
some footlockers might have them still. People have been posting they see them and the WTK on the shelves. They arent going for crazy money either, so if all falls you might be able to cop a pair for slightly over retail on the bay.

Still searching out some DS Details size 12 for a good price.  Most sellers still looking for $350 and above. 
i thought you grabbed a pair a while back, with the all stars fam? Those arent moving for 350. Just message a seller. I got mine for 240 shipped ds about a month ago. I feel you could talk somebody into atleast 270. A Nt'er told me about his ebay listing and hooked it up, thats how i got mine

I have a question. I usually wear a size 13 and can't seem to find a pair of Kobe 9 elites in that size. I found a 12.5 but am iffy on buying it online without trying them on first. How big a difference is it a half size down? Looking for advice on comfort and whether or not I should cop or wait. Thanks
is it for casual or ball? Me personally I like to size down .5 size for ball. So in these i got an 11 when i usually wear an 11.5. They do break in and loosen up a little. Plus its good to have a snug fit for ball.

I have a question. I usually wear a size 13 and can't seem to find a pair of Kobe 9 elites in that size. I found a 12.5 but am iffy on buying it online without trying them on first. How big a difference is it a half size down? Looking for advice on comfort and whether or not I should cop or wait. Thanks
I have 9 Elites in size 13 and 12.5. Both fit good. 

I've got narrow feet. How much space do you usually have in a 13?

If you look up the nike size chart you can see the length of the shoes in cm/inches. Compare the length of size 13 and 12.5 and measure your feet.

Did you try them on in 13? 

some footlockers might have them still. People have been posting they see them and the WTK on the shelves. They arent going for crazy money either, so if all falls you might be able to cop a pair for slightly over retail on the bay.
Marv Albert YES!

i thought you grabbed a pair a while back, with the all stars fam? Those arent moving for 350. Just message a seller. I got mine for 240 shipped ds about a month ago. I feel you could talk somebody into atleast 270. A Nt'er told me about his ebay listing and hooked it up, thats how i got mine
Nope just got the ASG's and I know they aren't moving at the price every seller I have offered PP Invoice too still wants north of 300.  I had one guy off the bay tell me sending him that message was against the rules so lol. 

If you look up the nike size chart you can see the length of the shoes in cm/inches. Compare the length of size 13 and 12.5 and measure your feet.

[/quote

A size 13 usually leaves me with a small amount of toe space in the front. I haven't tried on a 13, but I tried on a 12 and they were too tight.

is it for casual or ball? Me personally I like to size down .5 size for ball. So in these i got an 11 when i usually wear an 11.5. They do break in and loosen up a little. Plus its good to have a snug fit for ball.

These would be mostly for causal wear.

I found a pair of maestro for about 299 vnds.  seems a bit high,  what would be a fair price to ask for? 

[/quote
A size 13 usually leaves me with a small amount of toe space in the front. I haven't tried on a 13, but I tried on a 12 and they were too tight.
If size 13 has only a small amount of space, I would say that 12.5 might be too tight

I just looked at the measurements of my boxes (in cm):

Size 13: 31cm 

Size 12.5: 30,5cm

I would not recommend to buy a 12, if you can not return it easily. 

I once tried on a 12 and in my opinion the difference between a half size makes a big difference in the comfort of wearing the 9 Elites

Ugh... Champs sent me these Kobe 9 EMs which I already had.. I ordered another cw of Kobe 9s (Silk red ems) in store and had them delivered to my apartment because they didn't have my size and now Champs told me that I have to return them to the original store (I ordered them while traveling) to get a refund.

I now have 2 pairs of a mediocre Kobe 9 cw. FML.

View media item 1470990

Last edited:
Just got some moonwalkera for $115 after tax from some footlocker at an outlet mall. Only had one pair and they weren't my size but had to cop :smokin

The only Kobe size 13 I could find still in a store is the red KRM, and There was a good amount of room in them, almost loose. I'm not sure if the difference in the material had anything to do with it though since that is rubber.

Back
Top Bottom