THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
To each his own, but when these first came out I thought I could never get down with the highs, especially since I'm not tall. Now I love them and think they're going to end up being an iconic design and think it's terrible when people chop em down.

exactly how i feel, thats why i wanted to make sure I got a pair, but i just love the lows so much more. i probably wont go through with it, cuz it does look a little odd that they arnt flyknit all the way around like the normal lows are

Repped for inspiration pic lol. They are legit though. I honestly want to double up on either the inspirations or showtimes. Outside of that I got every hightop that I wanted. Currently own showtimes, inspirations, legacys, BHM. I want the masterpieces but im a retail or bust kind of guy lol. I would make an exeption for a good deal on those but the best deal ive seen is $425.

Details are on the list but I just don't want to pay the prices for them.

So i deserve a serious late pass but thanks to @Freeze  I never knew that the "thriller" lows had the same laces as the alternate laces from the Gumbo League pair. 
nthat.gif

9 EM PRM, fell in love with balling in these, fit is better than my 9 FL high. And again I recant anything negative I said about the 9 for hooping. Waaaay better cushion, support, and arch support than the 8.

Added the purple laces, not too shabby if I may say so myself.
View media item 1465094

Back
Top Bottom