THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I need...nothing.
laugh.gif

kobes > the rest in this BHM pack. i wish nike would use new shorts though. those elite ones been out since last year.

Think ill be passing on the WTKs now after seeing pix of the BHM. WTK is just too pastel, those BHMs will get more wear for the price tag.

I almost @ you coldcity for that. They had an 11.5. Don't know if you could squeeze in that. Sizes were in UK

bhm kobe 9's look good but i can't keep my white kicks clean. and these are white flyknit. good luck to everyone who wants them and gets them though lol.

bhm kobe 9's look good but i can't keep my white kicks clean. and these are white flyknit. good luck to everyone who wants them and gets them though lol.

is the fk that hard to keep clean? white mesh on concords comes clean fk wont?

I've been trying to be careful with my 9's thinking that this was the end of the road.....just fell in love with the Elite X so it's ON NOW

is the fk that hard to keep clean? white mesh on concords comes clean fk wont?

not sure how hard it is to keep clean but i stay away anyway. the white on the concords comes clean because the material (ballistic nylon on upper, and the polyester fabric for the eyelets) is closed and less porous.
i mean, i've gotten dirt and crud on my fk lunar1 and threw them in the washing machine and they were fine. i wouldn't do that with kobes though lol. i think the glue content in the upper might be compromised after that.

Okay those X samples are hideous pure and simple.  The BHM pack has me super excited I want that shirt and those Lebrons!

Back
Top Bottom