THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Don't wear the bhm with jeans fam. Jogger life. I have servere ocd about my pants hanging over my shoe even a little bit. But that's just me
Lol fam you can get your jeans tapered/tailored. That's what I do so I can wear both jeans/joggers whenever I feel like

Not my pic but example

Last edited:
Those are leggings in the pic above lol.But yea a nice tapered jean is perfect nowadays with kicks.

Last edited:
I think I OD'd on the Kobe 9s this past 2 weeks.

2nb4qz6.jpg

Lol fam you can get your jeans tapered/tailored. That's what I do so I can wear both jeans/joggers whenever I feel like

Not my pic but example
Please, do not do this. This is not a good look for a man.

You can get tapered or skinny/slim jeans that don't look all sloppy on the collars of your shoes, even the Elite Highs. Just don't wear whatever those are in the above picture, they are horrendous...

Please, do not do this. This is not a good look for a man.

You can get tapered or skinny/slim jeans that don't look all sloppy on the collars of your shoes, even the Elite Highs. Just don't wear whatever those are in the above picture, they are horrendous...
damn beat me to it

has anyone got hit with customs from dopefactory?

Yup, $40 on a $220 order. I think the mistake they made is that they include the shipping in the value of the package which was $30. They should have only declared for the value of the shoes, which would have been only $190 and I wouldn't have incurred any customs fees.

Not sure if I can report that to PayPal and how I could even get a refund after I already paid UPS.

Back
Top Bottom