THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If anyone cares my HoH in San Antonio has the black and red exts, snakeskins, and the Orange and green pair and green and yellow pair. In the lows they have the merions, mex restaurants, peach pair, the 3 philly pairs, Brazil's pair and maybe one or two more pairs. The number is 2103402247

I can't stop looking at the pics of the Kobe BHM...  I'm going to start calling them the Two-Face Kobe's bc that's what they keep reminding me of.

Last edited:
we need our boy @nogueria to photoshop some 9's. Havent seen that guy for a long long time.

I want the BHM but that would put me at like nine kobe 9's and that's completely overkill for me. Also keeping that white clean is going to be impossible. Something tells me ill end up with them though.

yeah the white is going to be a ***** to clean and I've been reading a lot about the glue or whatever is under the flyknit bleeding through when cleaning the shoes to create dark stains... so that's scary 
eek.gif
 but I'm still getting them lol

If anyone cares my HoH in San Antonio has the black and red exts, snakeskins, and the Orange and green pair and green and yellow pair. In the lows they have the merions, mex restaurants, peach pair, the 3 philly pairs, Brazil's pair and maybe one or two more pairs. The number is 2103402247
Man Austin needs to get an HOH because I only get to hit the SA one up on drill weekends.

id seriously buy a throwaway set of red ext's if someone could guarantee me that finished Mid product in the ps

Last edited:
I can grab a pair of Details locally for a little over 200, unworn. But I'm not a huge fan of them... may just do it anyway, I usually pass on shoes and then end up searching for them later.

Last edited:
I can grab a pair of Details locally for a little over 200, unworn. But I'm not a huge fan of them... may just do it anyway, I usually pass on shoes and then end up searching for them later.
Yo what size if you dont cop I'll take em and pay for shipping and a little extra

Back
Top Bottom