THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
those could be the crimsons, cant see the true shade of red with that strong of a filter.

I hope they aren't xmas I had high hopes for them

Bout to hit u wit that work boi!! [emoji]128099[/emoji][emoji]128099[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 1252659

I like the way they executed the upper with the red and the white, but then they ruined it with that hideous sole. I hope they eventually release something that was as appealing as the first few releases of the highs. The MP's, Details, and ASG's were gorgeous. Oh well, money saved. Still looking forward to those Multicolor-Chlorine blue lows.

Multicolors are supposed to be highs (I think).

I think Nike has gone in the wrong direction with the Christmas series. Obviously some people are going to buy them no matter what, but I don't want green and red with snowflakes (Lebron) or ruby red Dorothy shoes (KD).

Both kobe 8s, the grinches, KD Vs, Lebron 7-10. Those are good Christmas shoes. Can be worn all year.

Heads up kids...those garbage"Crimson Reds" IMO..have not only the "multi"-sole but....they also have that "Multi" midsole like the ID..lol how dissapointing. Smh and ya hope these arnt the Xmas pair that would really suck. IMO
Really had high hopes for these Crimsons..but..oh well? $$$ saved I guess?

Last edited:
I think "crimson/Christmas" colorway looks great. What sucks is that they look like they were made of returned ID parts. That red and white flyknit combination looks pretty cool though. It reminds me of candy cane.

so i finally was able to play a full game in my MC's and i must say that the FK 9's might be better than the EM. i take back everything negative i may have said about the FK kobe's.

it's too close to call.

LMAO

what's so funny? :nerd:

they're both good, but the FK requires more of a break-in (for ball) which can be annoying to some.

arent the insoles the exact same?

the upper has a break in period for sure, since there is fuse under the FK.

It's fuse..
look into *a recent update* on any highly known sneaker reviewer's post on the shoe, and look at the toe box's backing yourself compared to any type of fuse upper used on other models. Out of about 4 people who constantly put out good/accurate reviews on shoes that I've had, most notably Nightwing's on weartesters, they've all been putting this up themselves as well. Nightwing however, posted it as a follow up in a small comparison on an xx9 review or something like that because it isn't "groundbreaking" and in need of it's own post. It's just a thick layer of some glue-like backing to give it strength.

Last edited:
It's fuse..
look into *a recent update* on any highly known sneaker reviewer's post on the shoe, and look at the toe box's backing yourself compared to any type of fuse upper used on other models. Out of about 4 people who constantly put out good/accurate reviews on shoes that I've had, most notably Nightwing's on weartesters, they've all been putting this up themselves as well. Nightwing however, posted it as a follow up in a small comparison on an xx9 review or something like that because it isn't "groundbreaking" and in need of it's own post. It's just a thick layer of some glue-like backing to give it strength.

Hmm link?

Either way, a break in period is required.

The "multi" scares me on the color code for the chlorine highs.. Really wish it was just chlorine blue and black.. We'll see how that comes out but a dark knight Kobe 5 look could've/should've been happenin already on the highs, would rule

Even though that's neptune blue on the 5s, chlorine is probably the best blue I've ever seen.. Case in point Lebron 7 asg's
Just chlorine and black

Hmm link?

Either way, a break in period is required.
I'm not sure of the exact original post he had put the info on because it's been about atleast a month, but I remember seeing people talking about it in the comments on more recent Kobe 9 elite posts on weartesters, and then Nightwing comments on their post saying it himself. You can try looking through more recent elite posts like the legacy/victory/whatever like that from around more recent times and it might be in there.

And yeah, regardless it still needs time to be broken in.

Last edited:

UNDS'ed my pair of FKs since I decided that I'm only going to stick with one EM and one FK.

Anyone know if the cushioning in the two are exactly the same? The EM's cushioning feels a lot "bouncier". It might be because it's already broken in, but I can't recall how it felt before that.
Bruce Lees are so dope. They still have them at two of my FTL. Waiting on that discount.

Back
Top Bottom