THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Why are red shoes really popular now?
Nike-Air-Yeezy-II-Red-October-09.jpg

I just noticed on that pic of those "Crimson Reds" that the circle Kobe logo on the bottom sole looks Green?...if it is then most likely these are the Xmas 9?...smh...darn.

They ain't a must cop. If we had a white elite low or even a white elite high with snowflakes and red and green accents...
ok I got it white elite low with red and green flyknit intertwined, the stiches either all white or red and green. With snow flakes on the bottom.

wtf is the point of those as the christmas? if they added more green maybe, and changed the sole and midsole. Big disappointment. I thought they would pick it up with nice cw's toward the end of the year. I was wrong.

They definitely look Christmas inspired with the red, green and white (see KD VI XMAS and the Lebrons before the XI).

The thing I loved about the Kobe's were they were a departure from the standard color theme with the SS, Christmas Lights and Grinches (well that wasn't a big stretch).

I really just hate the white and the horrible sole.

Last edited:
The reds have green stitches...almost certain that's the Christmas pair.

Freddy Kruegers...nah

They definitely look Christmas inspired with the red, green and white (see KD VI XMAS and the Lebrons before the XI).

The thing I loved about the Kobe's were they were a departure from the standard color theme with the SS, Christmas Lights and Grinches (well that wasn't a big stretch).

I really just hate the white and the horrible sole.
Purple Cheetahs as well.

Back
Top Bottom