THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
1ST WEAR TODAY.....

DAMN THESE THINGS DEF NEED A BREAK IN PERIOD, LOL!! I WORE EM FROM 8:15AM TO 1:30PM.... HAD TO TAKE EM OFF.
BUT MY MC ID'S GAVE ME NO ISSUES, BOTH ARE SZ.15. THESE ARE DEF DOPE ON FEET!
smokin.gif

View media item 1251627
These still shoulda been the xmas pair IMO.

Yes, I think the Blitz Blue is one of the best Kobe's. Blue is my favorite color when it comes to shoes and the crimson contrasted perfectly with the dark blue. The print for it was dope and the icy outsole was a bonus. So go ahead and call me crazy, but it's what I like so I don't care.

Yes, I think the Blitz Blue is one of the best Kobe's. Blue is my favorite color when it comes to shoes and the crimson contrasted perfectly with the dark blue. The print for it was dope and the icy outsole was a bonus. So go ahead and call me crazy, but it's what I like so I don't care.
I mean, there's just a difference between saying its YOUR favorite kobe, or saying its the best KOBE EVER. To each his own though...

My favorite 8 is the elite Superhero.

My favorite 9 is the Masterpiece.

My favorite Kobe of all time is the Orange County VI.

I will probably catch Heat for this but the xmas lights 8 May be my favorite shoe all time. Not just the kobe line. 1 xmas lights two bred 1

Do the Snake EXTs fit TTS?
A 10.5 MP (high) fits me fine, whereas a 10.5 MC (low) is kinda tight. Perhaps this is only an issue with flyknits?

so i finally was able to play a full game in my MC's and i must say that the FK 9's might be better than the EM. i take back everything negative i may have said about the FK kobe's.

it's too close to call.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom