THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lunarlon's really comfortable, but I kind of miss the springy feel that you get from zoom, which also doesn't bottom out. They should just do lunarlon with embedded zoom like the 8 Elites.

I think I prefer lunarlon over zoom, KD VI is zoom right? if so, the lunarlon is way more comfortable (casual wear). Those black 8 samples are fire, man I'd buy two pairs of those easily.

I think I prefer lunarlon over zoom, KD VI is zoom right? if so, the lunarlon is way more comfortable (casual wear). Those black 8 samples are fire, man I'd buy two pairs of those easily.
Those weren't samples, Kobe wore those during the season. So basically another colorway that won't release

Wear Test samples look like Kobe I's with the detail of the Kobe II's on the upper.

Looking forward to the final product.

Much rather have a Flyknit IX low
That's the best part of it being a mid we may get a low top. I know kd didn't have last year but shoe analyst have said nike is now promoting him heavy or something like that. Hopefully we get both a kd and kobe u.s. takedown model .

Last edited:
After playing in lows for so long, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about a mid Kobe but these actually look like they have a lot of potential. I'd like to see a move back to Zoom as the primary insert with maybe a NikeID option to get lunarlon inserts

After playing in lows for so long, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about a mid Kobe but these actually look like they have a lot of potential. I'd like to see a move back to Zoom as the primary insert with maybe a NikeID option to get lunarlon inserts

I feel you bro i prefer zoom cause of the responsiveness but lunarlon is so comfy

Honestly one of the things i love about lows is being able to lace them tight as possible and still have full mobility of my ankle

I feel you bro i prefer zoom cause of the responsiveness but lunarlon is so comfy

Honestly one of the things i love about lows is being able to lace them tight as possible and still have full mobility of my ankle
Is lunarlon more comfy than zoom?

Is lunarlon more comfy than zoom?
It comes down to personal preference for people. Zoom gives you that responsiveness and extra umph to your step but lunarlon is a foam that sort of molds to your foot giving you great comfort but it can wear out depending on use. I personally prefer lunarlon for both casual wear and balling but I would take zoom for balling use only if it had to come down to it

now you guys see a $60 mark up? lol what have I been saying all along?

Flyknit + Flywire + OD carbon fiber = $$

I'm worried about one thing and one thing only- the carbon fiber cracking when I ball in em. The Elite LeBron 9 had tons of cf as well and they crack all over the place after ball.

now you guys see a $60 mark up? lol what have I been saying all along?

Flyknit + Flywire + OD carbon fiber = $$

I'm worried about one thing and one thing only- the carbon fiber cracking when I ball in em. The Elite LeBron 9 had tons of cf as well and they crack all over the place after ball.

how confident are you that we'll see flynit and cf on the regular season pairs?

i'm still sticking to my prediction that we will only see these premium materials on the elite in spring 2014.

Back
Top Bottom