THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Here's hype kickz note from merchant
Hey thanks for ordering,unfortunately my vehicle was broken into at the airport when I went to Chicago for the Retro 14 "Ferrari's"" Saturday & half of my inventory was stolen. I spent all Sunday trying to get my window fixed and sorry I have to refund u
is it coz they couldnt get your size or they just rather sell it to another person for a jacked up more price? That is some BS

do you guys know if they released GS sizes for the Beethovens or if theres any word for them to come out?
no word I think. I dont understand why there is no PS?!?! I got my kid the superhero last yr when he turned 4 and he wants a new Kobe shoes for his bday next month and I am screwed!

I think Nike misjudged the demand of the Beethovens...

Reason being that I'm sure if Nike knew the demand was THAT high they would have done a RSVP and maybe even lowered the shipment to get some more hype on the release (not saying it didn't have enough). Also weird to see these sneakers drop on a drop date with damn near 5 other releases. Nike Santa Monica had a line almost wrapped around the block, plus people trying to cut in line when the store opened. They literately took 30-45 minutes JUST to start selling the shoes after they opened. No complaints here though, I was able to grab my pair.

This might mess up things for the Red Flyknit. Chances are looking slim for these now. IF they do RSVP probably not getting them.

It was funny that when Nike Santa Monica opened at 10, someone had the balls to try and cut the line saying that he called Nike and they said there wasn't a line and that police doesn't allow them to have a line so he should be able to walk straight in and be first inside the store. Of course Nike didn't let that slide, I'm sure they'd rather have one person mad over havings 50 people or so ready to riot LOL.

What's even worse for him is that his friends that came with him ended up getting their Kobes and he was the only one SOL.

It was funny that when Nike Santa Monica opened at 10, someone had the balls to try and cut the line saying that he called Nike and they said there wasn't a line and that police doesn't allow them to have a line so he should be able to walk straight in and be first inside the store. Of course Nike didn't let that slide, I'm sure they'd rather have one person mad over havings 50 people or so ready to riot LOL.

What's even worse for him is that his friends that came with him ended up getting their Kobes and he was the only one SOL.
Why didn't he just wait in line?

Reminds me of the Masterpiece release or the Gumbo. Forgot which one. Where one dude chatted in saying a guy was flipping out in the store saying he knows they still have more in the back and wanted to buy the display they had in the front which was just a promotional display showing the first Colorways.

Why didn't he just wait in line?

Reminds me of the Masterpiece release or the Gumbo. Forgot which one. Where one dude chatted in saying a guy was flipping out in the store saying he knows they still have more in the back and wanted to buy the display they had in the front which was just a promotional display showing the first Colorways.

Did that happen at Nike Santa Monica?

They did pull the "we're completely sold out, but we really have a boat load in the back" trick.

I have NO idea why he just didn't wait in line, that's what everyone was saying.

Those reds looking nice but I want to see a red nike id first.

Yea I may regret passing on the beethovens but I dont know if I want to deal with light color flyknit.They shouldve released them in may or something.I cant wear those pass september here.

@DRE DAY I3  thanks for all the pics of the EXTs.  

Do you think it would work out to play ball in those EXTs?  I know a shoe is a shoe, but just wondering if there are any characteristics of the shoe that would make it a bad idea.

@DRE DAY I3
 thanks for all the pics of the EXTs.  

Do you think it would work out to play ball in those EXTs?  I know a shoe is a shoe, but just wondering if there are any characteristics of the shoe that would make it a bad idea.
I wouldn't recommend it. I don't have the EXT 9s, but the EXT 8s and Lebron EXT models aren't built with the same performance details that the regular models have. For example, the padding around the ankle is usually reduced, so you don't get the same type of lockdown fit. You could technically still play in them, but they're not going to be as good as the regular performance models.

Unds'd The Philippines EM 9s yesterday for my bday. I like them better with the alternate laces
1hcqxu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom