THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So... Hype kicks cancelled the retail orders claiming his car was broken into, yet has pairs for sale for more than retail.

How dat work?

Shady *** :smh:

Whenever someone posts their link, I hope everyone remembers this....

The Us version of kicks screw.

This. I will never do business with them. Very shady.

Last edited:
684-2.jpg

China Pack Lows are on NDC Calendar for an 8/30 Launch date.
I was gonna ask about this are they indeed the china version??.....i hope so but i checked kicks-crew and the product numbers are different than that listed on the NDC calendar!!.....fingers crossed that we get the same pair and not a plain version 1 WITHOUT the china emblems and so on

I was gonna ask about this are they indeed the china version??.....i hope so but i checked kicks-crew and the product numbers are different than that listed on the NDC calendar!!.....fingers crossed that we get the same pair and not a plain version 1 WITHOUT the china emblems and so on

Product numbers differ because the US version will not be XDR. Otherwise it will be the same exact shoe

My local HoH is listed as getting the EXT's this weekend and that it'll be a raffle. Just called and they told me they don't have them yet and if they do get them it will be FCFS.

So average price is 300 for the Beethoven's, plus shipping, so i would probably end up paying 370 for them, retail plus shipping was 273.. Not that bad..

I bet right before/after the Red/black fk lows release we get a press release bringing back the high's with these 3 color ways.

Late Sept- NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BLACK 630847-077

Early/Mid Oct- NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BRAVE BLUE 630847-404

Late Oct - NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/SEQUOIA 630847-303

Being hopeful. I just want to see something new! 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom