THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You took the store sample wheres the other shoe :tongue:  JK

I like the detail on the tongue... nice pick up 
I actually just got to Harras rincon after going to lake elsinore outlet and like a kid on Christmas, I started changing laces and my wife got so mad that I prioritized it instead of unpacking and getting ready for dinner so the right pair still had the white laces. Lmao. Just had to snap a pic before dinner and pool

nice pun but see below

maybe you just want a fk mid, since the point of ext is premium materials like leather, suede, nubuck and denim, I mean the closest to this would be the kd ext florals which were some kinda cloth material but if its fk what would differentiate the ext from the elites?
EXT means extension not material selection and per Nike EXT means taking a performance shoe and making it for casual use.. so it could be one of the materials you mentioned as well a true flyknit shoe... the elites low/high are a flyknit overlay of a composite material but Im talking about a true flyknit like the runners not a MP medium 
laugh.gif

true, I guess a fk overlay with leather lining would def do it and good point about the material though I was using that more as an example bcuz nike doesn't believe those to be on court materials, personally I want a patent leather ext or even a hair style ext like the yoth lifestyle

nice pun but see below

maybe you just want a fk mid, since the point of ext is premium materials like leather, suede, nubuck and denim, I mean the closest to this would be the kd ext florals which were some kinda cloth material but if its fk what would differentiate the ext from the elites?
Flyknit Chukkas.
got cha

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger and copped my Tovens in my size for $260 shipped.  Don't think I'll find it any cheaper than that. Everywhere else on eBay is going for like $300+ ! Crazy.

It was either Tovens for 250ish or Masterpiece for 400.

I think I made a perfectly great choice. I'll be content with Tovens over the Masterpieces for the time being.

Last edited:
So I'm finally back in Houston and I got basketball socks at home. Got to try them on and the Kobes fit perfect. A size 9.5 when I wear 8.5 in Jordan 3s and 9s in everything else. If y'all can only find a .5 size bigger, give it a shot. I walked away at first and came back and told the employee I'll take the 9.5, glad I did.

might be buggin but these joints look one the cp3 models. something kinda off. the nike pic does look a ot better though.
Nike pic is really edited the sole looks like my pics, I promise you the sole looks a lot lighter in person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom