THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
the reason why the insole was made so thick on this model was so it would last longer on the court. the insoles will flatten within time of casual wear, and if you took them to the court (Which most of you wouldn't ....
eyes.gif
) then the shoes would get comfortable quickly.

the 8 insole was thin and would flatten way too quick..

give us back zoom, not this foam garbage
mean.gif
How's the 9 insole holding up for ball?

could i ask if beethovens are really rare? or just out of stock and will they produce more these coming days?

Is this a serious question?

$225 kobes + $120 + $20 socks and you need us to tell you if $365 is >$200?

ohwell.gif
was just asking cuz im not from US but a friend of mine bought me one. and tried posting it on a trading group/forum to see if i would get a good trade. though that kobe elite gold here in my hometown ranges from 190-200$, i was just thinking if the beethovens would go "rare" base on how hard to find and avail beethoves

was just asking cuz im not from US but a friend of mine bought me one. and tried posting it on a trading group/forum to see if i would get a good trade. though that kobe elite gold here in my hometown ranges from 190-200$, i was just thinking if the beethovens would go "rare" base on how hard to find and avail beethoves

That trade sounds good to me. Only if the Elites are DS though

is this trade " kobe 9 elite gold + 120$ and a hyper elite socks" a fair trade for my beethoven?
It's only a good trade if you like the Gold Elite's better. Trading for a pair of shoes you don't like and some cash will just leave you with a pair of shoes you don't like, in the end. Or a pair of shoes you don't like that you want to sell.

For me, I would never trade shoes I liked more for ones I liked less. I would just end up regretting not having them shortly after I spent the cash.

DS means? is it Deadstock?
Yes, Deadstock. Which means never worn. And depending on your definition, never even tried on, and still factory laced. Some folks try to pass shoes off as deadstock and say "I just wore them around the house a couple hours" - sorry, not deadstock to me.

Red Prm remind me of the Red Camo a bit. Dopeness. Orange joints arent too bad either.

Those Beethovens looking 
nthat.gif
. These were very limited in Toronto. Went to a sneaker convention yesterday and not a single person had em. 

It's only a good trade if you like the Gold Elite's better. Trading for a pair of shoes you don't like and some cash will just leave you with a pair of shoes you don't like, in the end. Or a pair of shoes you don't like that you want to sell.

For me, I would never trade shoes I liked more for ones I liked less. I would just end up regretting not having them shortly after I spent the cash.
actually i somewhat like gold thats why i chose to buy a colorway same as elite gold. and im thinking of trading it and ill save the cash for the re-release of beethovens stocks. but what bothers me is will nike release more beethovens nxt month or so? im just wondering if they wouldnt make any beethovens, is beethoven some kind of "rare" kobe shoes?

actually i somewhat like gold thats why i chose to buy a colorway same as elite gold. and im thinking of trading it and ill save the cash for the re-release of beethovens stocks. but what bothers me is will nike release more beethovens nxt month or so? im just wondering if they wouldnt make any beethovens, is beethoven some kind of "rare" kobe shoes?
I like the Gold's too, I have them, but if I were you I would not trade for them counting on a Beethoven restock at Nike. "Normally" when a shoe is gone it's gone. They won't make any more, but they might pop up here and there online.

Meh... a pass for me on both.

Same. I don't like how they're using the exact same colors from the 8 PP pack. And those orange ones...nahhh.

I am happy with the grey PRM though.

I hope that dude with the purple-tinted grey PRMs didn't return them
nerd.gif

I like the Gold's too, I have them, but if I were you I would not trade for them counting on a Beethoven restock at Nike. "Normally" when a shoe is gone it's gone. They won't make any more, but they might pop up here and there online.

Really? Thats a good news then for some lucky purchasers of beethovens. So in short they might be one of the rare kobe 9 low cw? Thanks for that opinion sir. Now im starting to think to just keep em

MP looking proper on "normal" size feet lol. Helps the laces aren't tied overly tight and not sloppy either. Perfect!

Back
Top Bottom