THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
welp, managed to walk into HOH in Aurora CO and pick up a pair today.  Half size smaller than my true size but I guess this will do.

I agree. I miss the days when there was one release a month and you had time to think about it. Now it's all impulse.
Same. But obviously pumping out more shoes = more money. It's a matter of being selective and not turning it into pogs or pokemon or baseball cards.

Although I'm just as guilty as many others on here.

welp, managed to walk into HOH in Aurora CO and pick up a pair today.  Half size smaller than my true size but I guess this will do.
They'll break in enough to be comfortable. If not, if you have kobe 8 inserts, use those.

Same. But obviously pumping out more shoes = more money. It's a matter of being selective and not turning it into pogs or pokemon or baseball cards.

Although I'm just as guilty as many others on here.

This.

I may be done with the Kobe 9 (minus a couple more iDs), unless a future release makes my jaw drop and hit the floor.

did anyone else not receive shipping confirm for the beethovens? I remember most of you got it like last night. everyone's pics are making me antsy.
laugh.gif
 my page still says "submitted".

Last edited:

I just love willowbrook mall, especially compared to, say, the woodlands or greenspoint.
Y'all from Houston?

Y'all from Houston?
originally yup.
I'm not originally. I grew up in FL, just my second time being stationed here in Houston. I'll probably be gone next summer though.

@byukid  - I was just curious, I'm on the SE side of town so I use Baybrook or Northline usually. I have an extreme distaste for  the Galleria HoH though... I refuse to do anything but return stuff at that store.
devil.gif

Dude re-release or restocks dont generally happen here in the Philippines. I've heard of a few but its not as common like in other countries. If you like the golds, get them - sounds like a good trade. On top of the MPs and ASGs I havent really seen Kobe 9s stay at a high reselling price. It shouldnt be hard for you to get another pair of Beethovens down the line.

@Fahqu001  what branch are you in that let you get stationed in Houston? I never get cool places like that smdh I would have such an easier time buying shoes in a bigger market atleast a better chance at them besides just online

did anyone else not receive shipping confirm for the beethovens? I remember most of you got it like last night. everyone's pics are making me antsy.
laugh.gif
 my page still says "submitted".
Not trying to get you upset, but the only time I had "submitted" on my NDC account 24 hours after I had ordered, they cancelled it. Said they oversold.

Last edited:

@Fahqu001  what branch are you in that let you get stationed in Houston? I never get cool places like that smdh I would have such an easier time buying shoes in a bigger market atleast a better chance at them besides just online
Coast Guard, but in aviation, not on ships. Everyone thinks Houston is far from the coast - it's not. We're like 5 minutes flight time till we're over water.  I'm actually on a joint reserve base and the CG is the only active duty component. Next year is transfer time for me. Unfortunately, most small air stations only have 1 Warrant billet so you have to hit the cycle right for a small air station like Houston.  Hopefully I end up in San Diego, Clearwater, Jacksonville, FL, LA or maybe Dallas (Turbomeca USA, our engine manufacturer has one billet there. It's actually in Grand Prairie near Eurocopter which is now Airbus). We shall see. I'm filling out my "dream sheet" this month.

All in all, I'll sacrifice shoes for a great place to live. To be honest, most of my shoes I buy online with the exception of Kobe's especially because a lot of places are rigged in my opinion. If you need proof, go to Craigs List. Who has FSRs with receipts??? Anyway, I went to Baybrook Mall for the Beethoven's and there was a huge line for the Jordan 3s. Why? I have to clue, they're ugly to me and the 3 is my favorite Jordan. I went, got breakfast and came back an hour later after the line died down some, but my 10 was gone. I raced across town and got my size at like 10 am or so. I was lucky to have gotten my 1st pair of Beethoven's off of NDC, too. 

Not trying to get you upset, but the only time I had "submitted" on my NDC account 24 hours after I had ordered, they cancelled it. Said they oversold.
latest i've gotten a shipped email was monday.

stop scaring him 
laugh.gif

latest i've gotten a shipped email was monday.

stop scaring him :lol:

Just be patient. Since there's no mail on Sundays then there wouldn't be any updates until Monday. People on Jordan 3 Sport Blue thread still haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet.

Problem is the shoe would be shipped and the eta is on first week of nov. Im hoping the person will be still willing to trade. I bet the golds are real cause the bnumbers on the box and on the shoe are the same. Or are there still ways to spot a legit kobe 9s from not? Is there a legit checking thread here at nike talk?
Why november?

Most likely legit but you can post them in the LegitCheck/PriceCheck Nike Forum http://niketalk.com/f/7365/nike-price-fake-checks

Back
Top Bottom