THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So do you guys think the white flyknit will turn yellow over time? Or is there a method to keeping it white

How come the Beethoven's, Moonwalker and MC IDs have the perforated Flyknit while the black and grey Flyknit don't? Personally, I wouldn't return the Beethoven's if I had the grey iD. Beethoven's look better. But to me the best grey Kobe 9 was the Details. If only they had that sole option on ID!!

Sdubl, personally, I feel like the 8s were stronger out of the gate than the 9s. But I agree in both cases, Nike just started to dilute and flood the line (some would say providing options to the consumer). The last few EMs have been lackluster (sad that the Moonwalker iD EMs are better than the Pop Arts, Brazils, Silver whatever, Blue who dads, etc).

@spiderjericho  there is no difference in perforations among the flyknit low releases and iDs.  It may just appear that way.  Where on the shoe are you talking about?

here is my elite low collection so far.. 3 id's and 2 of the retail release pairs. 

also another white/gold mc coming in later whenever nike decides to send me the build in progress e-mail lol.. not sweating it tho.

@spiderjericho  there is no difference in perforations among the flyknit low releases and iDs.  It may just appear that way.  Where on the shoe are you talking about?

You're probably right. I was just basing it off hand on this picture. But the lighting and the colors gray and black could make it difficult to discern.

Last edited:
You're probably right. I was just basing it off hand on this picture. But the lighting and the colors gray and black could make it difficult to discern.
No prob, I understand how it can look that way.  

But if you look closely at a black or grey iD it has the same exact weave (i have the moonwalker and an MC and black iD).  I'll try and take a close up of the black pair when I get a chance

Last edited:
No prob, I understand how it can look that way.  

But if you look closely at a black or grey iD it has the same exact weave (i have the moonwalker and an MC and black iD).  I'll try and take a close up of the black pair when I get a chance

Yeah, it could just be the color. It's just hard to see compared to the Beethovens, Moonwalker and MC iD. It just seems more pronounced.

And in the picture, it's easier to see the Beethoven and MC iD. The other shoes are more toward the back.

Last edited:

here is my elite low collection so far.. 3 id's and 2 of the retail release pairs. 

also another white/gold mc coming in later whenever nike decides to send me the build in progress e-mail lol.. not sweating it tho.

wow

The beethovens are easily the whitest shoe I've owned in years. Anyone protecting these with something special? I was just gonna wear them on my hands until the new wears off. 

I've just come to except that they are going to get dirty. I guess I'll finally have to buy some shoe cleaner

I'm in the hunt for some Masterpiece Elites and have been out of the game for a while.

I'm seeing $600 on ebay.

Wanted to ask you guys for advice on what reasonable prices are so I have a good gauge.

I'm in the hunt for some Masterpiece Elites and have been out of the game for a while.

I'm seeing $600 on ebay.

Wanted to ask you guys for advice on what reasonable prices are so I have a good gauge.
Best Price Ive seen sold is 380,  but that is really pushing it.  You should look for 420-470 as a reasonable price range. remember ebay has huge fees,  and takes 10% and paypal takes about another 4%.    would be wise to try to do just straight pp inv if the seller allows. 

Last edited:
Best Price Ive seen sold is 380,  but that is really pushing it.  You should look for 420-470 as a reasonable price range. remember ebay has huge fees,  and takes 10% and paypal takes about another 4%.    would be wise to try to do just straight pp inv if the seller allows. 

Sweet. Thanks man.

Man nike trippin 225 for them lifestyles heII no. Glad I'm not a corporate slave. It's really gettin ridiculous

I went to three different malls looking for the Beethoven's to no avail. Damn. When I copped the Moonwalkers, I went in a week after release and they were available. I'm on the hunt 
devil.gif

I went to three different malls looking for the Beethoven's to no avail. Damn. When I copped the Moonwalkers, I went in a week after release and they were available. I'm on the hunt 
devil.gif

Yeah, it was a crazy release. Reminds me of the Details and Influences. Only one store had them on release day. I saw a few Euro sites had them. Prices are a little much though.

I went to three different malls looking for the Beethoven's to no avail. Damn. When I copped the Moonwalkers, I went in a week after release and they were available. I'm on the hunt :evil:
Seems like the Beethoven's were pretty limited. My local foot locker had less than 20 pairs

Back
Top Bottom