THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
These? They release on the 25th
nike-kobe-9-em-gs-hyper-cobalt-metallic-gold-698x366.jpg
There is obviously some kind of theme going on this year for the IX EM. All the patterns are similar with the harsh lines and hard contrast of shapes and colors. I don't know what it is but it don't make any sense.

These are alot like the USAs just with different colors. Its odd I concur with you @LyPac
Nothing is going to top last year's theme YOTS.

But this year is so odd. These Geometric Shapes on the USA, Brazils, Pop Art Camo now these. Nothing blends together all the graphics don't blend together just harsh lines that contrast too strongly.

Year of Geometric Shapes

The pattern doesn't work for me.  I do like the mix of colors on those though... it's a shame

Do you guys think em would sell better if they were $140 like the 8's or are the colorways so bad that the price doesn't really matter haha.

Do you guys think em would sell better if they were $140 like the 8's or are the colorways so bad that the price doesn't really matter haha.
I think the CW are really that bad but price has something to do with it as well.

80% CW 20% Price

Last edited:
I love the shoe, silhouette wise, just don't like most of the CW's. $20 off the price still would not get me to buy more awful CW's. I bought 4 pairs of highs - I'll pay for a good looking sneaker, just can't do it for goofy looking crap.

Took out the insoles of my HGs and put in some insoles from the Kobe 8's like someone mentioned awhile back. Much better! Wish they would've made the insoles like those from the 8's. 
tired.gif

Took out the insoles of my HGs and put in some insoles from the Kobe 8's like someone mentioned awhile back. Much better! Wish they would've made the insoles like those from the 8's. |I

But the 9 inserts will last longer because they are thicker. They also have those added spots or bumps to like massage your feet

Took out the insoles of my HGs and put in some insoles from the Kobe 8's like someone mentioned awhile back. Much better! Wish they would've made the insoles like those from the 8's. 
tired.gif
Just go half size up next time for these. The IX Insoles are way better.

But the 9 inserts will last longer because they are thicker. They also have those added spots or bumps to like massage your feet
Exactly. Man I miss the Ratchet Reviewer. What ever happened to him. Some good vids.

Took out the insoles of my HGs and put in some insoles from the Kobe 8's like someone mentioned awhile back. Much better! Wish they would've made the insoles like those from the 8's. |I

Just wear them. Eventually they will flatten a little bit (just like the 8 did)

Returning a sz 11 HG to niketown sf on Sunday. Don't know if anyone cares or if they got plenty of SZ left. Just a heads up.

Crazy how the flyknit lows fit way tighter than the ems and elite highs. I got the same size on my flyknit lows as I have for ems and elite highs and they fit really tight smh

Maybe it's just me, but every time I see pictures of the HTMs, they look less bulky than the Elite lows that are dropping. And the tongue looks smaller too.

Crazy how the flyknit lows fit way tighter than the ems and elite highs. I got the same size on my flyknit lows as I have for ems and elite highs and they fit really tight smh
I switched my insoles from the EMs to the FK lows. It helps a lot for the FKs and the EMs don't feel much different.

Back
Top Bottom