THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nice touch with the tips being yellow. Definitely gives it more contrast.

Thats actually really dope. Totally gives new life to the shoe and its already new.

Last edited:
Glad to see some new release dates. The colors don't say much though, could be a mix of colors, could be solid, or the color in the description could even barely be on there. I'm happy theres some more highs, but would have liked to see fk lows mixed in

Last edited:
Just got the best deal on ebay for Maestros DS for $238 :') Lower than retail since NY tax makes it $245.

Does anyone else feel like those spikes/raised bumps on the insole pull your socks back and constrict your toes? I don't know if it's just the toebox is snug or it's also a combination of the no-slip insole pulling my socks tighter against my toes as well. Kind of don't like that design throughout the whole insole.

Does anyone else feel like those spikes/raised bumps on the insole pull your socks back and constrict your toes? I don't know if it's just the toebox is snug or it's also a combination of the no-slip insole pulling my socks tighter against my toes as well. Kind of don't like that design throughout the whole insole.
Yes but after a few wears it isnt noticable especially if used for games. The lunarlon compresses and the sharpness wears away.

Thanks for the input. Good to know it gets better. I've been just wearing them around the house for now and it definitely gets better with time. If you just tried these on at a shoe store and walked around a little, it would definitely feel uncomfortable or too snug, but TTS seems good for me. Definitely plan to try balling, will probably break it in faster.

I decided to take the plunge and copped a pair of "Moonwalkers". 
devil.gif
 I'm trying to slow down but they just keep releasing heat.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom