THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
pictures of the Kobe's that release on August 1st out yet??
Is there a color code on Nike. It could be either of the two that we've seen earlier this week. That blue and white tangram design or the Tye dye fade from yesterday. Or a new one that nobody has seen yet.

or these?

Last edited:
Got my pair in from Nike yesterday, I myself have a wide foot and went TTS so seeing all the different chatter about sizing did freak me out a little. As everyone knows out of box these shoes are beautiful! Love the light to dark purple coloring. Anyhow when i first initially tried the shoe on out of box just like everyone mentioned and I feared they were snug. However did what another member suggested and loosened up the shoe laces a bit as well as gave the toebox area a little massaging so the material wasn’t so tough. Rocked them around the house for a bit to further break them in a little more and let them sit overnight loosened up. Tried them on again this morning and they feel a lot better, continued to rock them around inside and as I’m typing right now they feel great on feet, definitely not as snug as when I first tried them on out of box. Anxious to see how they perform on court, I’m certain that after a few good runs the shoe will feel amazing like it should. 

pictures of the Kobe's that release on August 1st out yet??

These? They release on the 25th
nike-kobe-9-em-gs-hyper-cobalt-metallic-gold-698x366.jpg

Last edited:
Back from niketown. Thank god. They tried to give me a hard time, with stupid questions as to whether I was returning them or not, I'm assuming the associate I dealt with didnt know what the hell he was doing.

View media item 1085613
Still on the fence on the swoosh, feels like it'll peel off eventually.

Back from niketown. Thank god. They tried to give me a hard time, with stupid questions as to whether I was returning them or not, I'm assuming the associate I dealt with didnt know what the hell he was doing.

Still on the fence on the swoosh, feels like it'll peel off eventually.
What were you doing there? Returning or buying?

All the swooshes are going ot look like that on flyknit unless it's painted on or actually in the flyknit design.

Last edited:
What were you doing there? Returning or buying?

All the swooshes are going ot look like that on flyknit unless it's painted on or actually in the flyknit design.

Exchanging. The 8.5 was way too tight. Like three of my toes felt crunched up. Had the girl hold a pair. Got to the register and they weren't communicating enough to know that my pair on hold was still upstairs. Guy didn't know how to process the refund. Manager came and told him to do an even exchange, anyone with common sense could figure that out.

Exchanging. The 8.5 was way too tight. Like three of my toes felt crunched up. Had the girl hold a pair. Got to the register and they weren't communicating enough to know that my pair on hold was still upstairs. Guy didn't know how to process the refund. Manager came and told him to do an even exchange, anyone with common sense could figure that out.
I got you. Must be new peoples. Usually these Nike employees are on it. I'm surprised they still had sizes left.

Last edited:
Discussed in depth

pics for proof

doubt still fills some folks minds

Yoda talk finished
I had an IG argument with @Sneakopedia page about how the HG and Beethovens pics he had were wrong. He was like they are NDC pics, and I told him when have you seen ANY kobe 9s with a HEEL TAB? (crickets from there after......).

Did anyone else also get their Moonwalkers at Niketown Chicago on saturday?

Last edited:
^^^^ that shoe reminds me of BMW's quote when the E46 M3 came out....

"We looked perfection in the eye, and perfection blinked"

ALRIGHT GUYZ!...FUN QUESTIONS 4YA 2KILL SUM TIME....

1. If the KOBE 9 "WTK" came out right now and if it had "Flynit low" on the left shoe and "EM low" on the right shoe 2gether as 1 pair would you buy em?....and lets say there EXTREMELY LIMITED with all the HYPE?.....lol

2. If the KOBE 9 "WTK" came out with Flynit "HIGH" on the left shoe and Flynit Low on the right shoe 2gether as 1 pair would ya buy em? ...and lets say there EXTREMELY LIMITED with all the HYPE?..lol..i know this would pron (most likely never happen obviosly) but...

ALSO...pretend that the "Colorway" is the best colorway youve ever seen

:stoneface:

What u on brah?

Word of caution to anyone looking to put 3M laces in their HGs...the flywire will get easily chewed up. All I did was lace up one shoe normally and you could see visible wear from the rough 3M rubbing against the flywire. Granted...the flywire seems to do absolutely nothing on this model, and the shoe has regular eyelets...but that 3M acts like a wire saw.

Word of caution to anyone looking to put 3M laces in their HGs...the flywire will get easily chewed up. All I did was lace up one shoe normally and you could see visible wear from the rough 3M rubbing against the flywire. Granted...the flywire seems to do absolutely nothing on this model, and the shoe has regular eyelets...but that 3M acts like a wire saw.
Did you sell a pair of maestros to @NikeMike  a few months ago?  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom