THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
got my .5 up pair in, feels much better. But I gotta say, all the discussion is about the sizing, anybody else dissapointed with the material on these fk lows?  I figured that they couldn't put the same pure and soft flyknit material on these as on the running shoes (racers, lunars, trainers) but this flyknit is rock hard. defeats the purpose really. It's  much stiffer than leather.  they pulled it off with the highs but not with these lows.  

Because it's not true flyknit. It has a layer of fuse underneath for support. If you just put a normal flyknit runner on a basketball court, it will get destroyed. It needs some reinforcement with the ruggedness or durability of playing a competive sport.

Because it's not true flyknit. It has a layer of fuse underneath for support. If you just put a normal flyknit runner on a basketball court, it will get destroyed. It needs some reinforcement with the ruggedness or durability of playing a competive sport.
this. and this should be obvious….can't believe some people really thought the flyknit was going to be as soft as the runners 

I stil want to see the classic blk/gld cw on the high tops. I realize you can id them on the lows. Still hoping for a great high top cw to come out.

Nah it actually isn't

In terms of Flyknit Basketball performance, it is soft but yet hard and pliable

The Engineered Mesh is too filmsy

The Skinwire like material used on the Kobe V and Kobe VI was a bit to harsh

Last edited:
Is flynit a step up in performance.....nah not really but it is a definitely a great way to get some fresh air in a great line of shoes... yes. I def agree that they don't out-perform em's but oh well im still coppin lol.

I would love to get a flyknit kobe/performance shoe without fuse backing, I don't agree that flyknit won't hold up especially compared to thin EM.

All IMO but flyknit is stretchy so the hardest part to engineer right would be change of directions which is obviously huge.

I hope they try it otherwise I'll play in some flyknit sneaker and let ya's all know 
wink.gif

Any new pix of the beethovens? Really hoping it's with the black swoosh on the outer of the shoe..

I was able to return my hypergrapes for the kdvii .. Loud vs loud color but just couldn't do the purple.. Color purple reminds me of death/funeral

Any new pix of the beethovens? Really hoping it's with the black swoosh on the outer of the shoe..

I was able to return my hypergrapes for the kdvii .. Loud vs loud color but just couldn't do the purple.. Color purple reminds me of death/funeral

Beethovens will have the white outer swoosh and a black inner swoosh.

[quote n"TheCity415" url="/t/550678/the-official-kobe-9-thread-moonwalkers-released-beethovens-release-august-16th/44010#post_21163809"]Those are actually just sample pairs .. Not giving up hope that the swoosh will be black just yet[/quote]

Same was said about Kobe's mango tongue lined Fundamentals and The Perfect Pair's purple laced Hypergrapes...

Just be prepared for the white swoosh...

Same was said about Kobe's mango tongue lined Fundamentals and The Perfect Pair's purple laced Hypergrapes...

Just be prepared for the white swoosh...
Prepared for anything i just know forsure I'm getting the beethovens. I bought TWO pairs of kobe elites and ended up returning them (insipirations & hypergrapes) I won't let the kobe IX line get away without me getting a pair as these are the best Kobes ever put out wether for balling or wearing purposes ... Can't wait till the 16th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom