THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
reason it happened is because he probably never went to mercer before or goes very rarely. they have their regulars that they tolerate and others they'll do **** like that to get them not to shop there in the future.

reason it happened is because he probably never went to mercer before or goes very rarely. they have their regulars that they tolerate and others they'll do **** like that to get them not to shop there in the future.

ive been there plenty of times and bought stuff from there plenty of times. i was not the only person they jerked around either today.

Last edited:
ive been there plenty of times and bought stuff from there plenty of times. i was not the only person they jerked around either today.
yeah it be like that with mercer, that's the allure to the place. Id take any htm in any size to tell you the truth, im glad you got a pair. I would've liked to be the same.

Sorry another size question. I have wide feet. Tried on a  pair of Inspirations in 9.5 and they were good length wise, but width could be a little better. Would you say 10 would be ok in these or are they going to be significantly looser over 9.5. I am just using the shoes for casual wear. 

I wear size 10 in AJ 1s (which is perfect fit), 3s and 6s (could fit a 9.5, but like a little room in toebox) and 11s (size 10 is a bit snug in width similar to 1s). 

Your help is much appreciated. 

Last edited:
:lol: second rule of mercer, don't ask questions. First rule is don't stand on the steps. just get whats available in the store and get out. Asking questions will get your *** banned from mercer :lol:

tumblr_mlfp1xkU6U1s6enrfo1_400.gif

Sorry another size question. I have wide feet. Tried on a  pair of Inspirations in 9.5 and they were good length wise, but width could be a little better. Would you say 10 would be ok in these or are they going to be significantly looser over 9.5. I am just using the shoes for casual wear. 

I wear size 10 in AJ 1s (which is perfect fit), 3s and 6s (could fit a 9.5, but like a little room in toebox) and 11s (size 10 is a bit snug in width similar to 1s). 

Your help is much appreciated. 
Honestly, a 10 would probably have you tripping over your own feet. The width will break in.

Honestly, a 10 would probably have you tripping over your own feet. The width will break in.

Thanks for the advice. Are they comparable to EM somewhat? Might be able to go and try a size 10. I know EMs are more snug, but not sure how significant the difference is?

Last edited:
I wear a 14 in both the Elite and EM. I am a true size 14 and I have "regular" width feet...

- Elite is wider with plenty of length, and quite a bit of "dead space" above your toes.

- EM is a snug fit, not in a bad way, but secure. Plenty of length as well but without the "dead space"

Then again, if this is just for casual wear...9.5 or 10 probably won't make too much of a difference. Judging on the sizes of your other shoes though...I'd say get a 10. They may be long, but when you lace up the high it prevents your foot from sliding forward.

but why buy a shoe that isnt your size? especially an irregular size like 14?

and if they jerked you around like that i would call corporate
:rofl: you must be new to mercer my man, rules that apply to other nike stores do not apply there. "calling corporate" will get you nowhere

yeah i guess no one buys things not in their size these days...
the only purpose of doing that is to resell.....
he don't know how mercer works man. he thinks its just like any other store where one phone call will magically make all the problems go away
laugh.gif
well versed in their shadiness.... lots of stories here posted on them

did Mez have the WTMVP lebron fiasco with them last year too

Last edited:
word? I had no clue.......
laugh.gif
not trying to start the resell debate, and i dont knock anyones hustle, my point was he seemed to take exception when someone called him out on it.

its all good, call a spade a spade, it is what it is. just dont get mad when someone calls you a reseller when you are one.

personally i dont blame resellers, i blame nike

Back
Top Bottom