THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

@chashoe  you had me laughing with this one 
laugh.gif
  I just put my gf's initials on the iD I just made too
there's probably a lot more of us doing this LOL

After missing out on the MPs and the HTMs, I feel like its impossible for me not to get the multicolor ID.  My fiancee will think I'm crazy because I just bought more Jordans at sneakercon, but maybe if I put her name in the ID she will be more forgiving??? 
This sounds like what my pops does when he buys "new" classic cars.

Puts a big red bow on the hood and tells my mom it's a gift to her...

Needless to say it's never worked.

I wonder if nike will do their restock during half time of the World Cup and tie in some cheesy USA line. Lol

Wow man multicolor kobe 9 lows are on my dream shoe list. Who got em today? I wonder how many pairs they had

concerning the elite 9's, did anyone have to go 1/2 size down. finally got around to wearing mine and there was alot of shoe that my foot wasn't reaching. (maybe this is the dead space folks were speaking of). they seem kind of narrow as is, but really wondering if 1/2 size down will solve the issue. really hate this "hypebeast", reseller era, you can't even go into a store a try shoes on anymore. just have to hope that the size is consistent, but these are are vastly different from the fit of the 8's....
I had to go 1/2 size down for both the Elites and EM lows. 

Damn, that City Gear email came to my spam folder.  Wish I could've posted they restocked the ASG's before they sold out.

I ha to half size down on the EM Low too. I went half size down on the Elite and there still was too much dead space. Had to sell it eventually.

Damn, that City Gear email came to my spam folder.  Wish I could've posted they restocked the ASG's before they sold out.

Anyone know how their stock was? Did they just have like a size run or were there multiple pairs to go around?

If you went down 1/2 size for the em lows then you've been wearing the wrong size.

9 em and 8 were the exact same length and width.

If you went down 1/2 size for the em lows then you've been wearing the wrong size.

You can't say how a shoe should fit for someone. Everyone's feet are different. Idk how people don't understand that. One shoe that runs big for someone could be small for another. It's subjective.

You can't say how a shoe should fit for someone. Everyone's feet are different. Idk how people don't understand that. One shoe that runs big for someone could be small for another. It's subjective.

That makes no sense. How does the same shoe run big for one person, and small for another? It's the same damn shoe.

That makes no sense. How does the same shoe run big for one person, and small for another? It's the same damn shoe.

Because everyone's foot is different whether it's width or length. For example my measured tts is an 11.5. Most people say jordan 11 or 11 lows run small. An 11.5 my true size is to big I need an 11 in that pair. It all depends on the person. I use to work at nike dealing with sizing on the daily. Everyone is different. How do you not get that ?

Because everyone's foot is different whether it's width or length. For example my measured tts is an 11.5. Most people say jordan 11 or 11 lows run small. An 11.5 my true size is to big I need an 11 in that pair. It all depends on the person. I use to work at nike dealing with sizing on the daily. Everyone is different. How do you not get that ?

your example doesn't even make sense for your argument. the SAME SHOE is going to be the SAME FIT for every person. it's either going to fit TTS, small or big.

the consensus with the EM 9 is TTS.
the consensus with the elite 9 high's is half size down.

how can both be half size down? makes no damn sense.

As of the whole sizing debate, socks can easily fix some of this stuff. And really if you are not using the shoe in an athletic performance capacity, a half size (up ) difference don't really matter. A half size down can be uncomfortable. I ALWAYS buy 11's. Occasionally a pair or two may feel a little roomy (standard Nike Dunk for instance) but as I am not balling in them, I can deal.

I'd personally say the IX elite fits TTS, but I am not balling in 'em, so a tiny bit of extra room doesn't hurt me.

your example doesn't even make sense for your argument. the SAME SHOE is going to be the SAME FIT for every person. it's either going to fit TTS, small or big.

View media item 1056323
Not everyone follows that distribution. You can say all you want they are tts but some people have narrow feet or wide feet that don't follow the normal recommended size. Yes most people fall in the average recommended sizing but there are always outliers. It boggles my mind you can't understand that people have different shaped and sized feet even if they are the same size normally.

View media item 1056323
Not everyone follows that distribution. You can say all you want they are tts but some people have narrow feet or wide feet that don't follow the normal recommended size. Yes most people fall in the average recommended sizing but there are always outliers. It boggles my mind you can't understand that people have different shaped and sized feet even if they are the same size normally.

lol

Back
Top Bottom